Discover the best of Europe on one grand journey from the North Sea to the Black Sea.
For centuries, people have dreamed of linking the great rivers of Europe, making it possible to travel by water across the continent between the Black and North seas. Today that dream is a reality. Prepare for the cruise of a lifetime as you travel the length of Europe through eight nations, exploring wonders of the Old World and the New, the East and the West.
Sail the romantic Rhine, the serene Main and the captivating Danube, witnessing dazzling natural beauty and incomparable architectural feats. Visit no fewer than five capital cities (Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade and Bucharest) and a dozen towns and villages, with time to explore each. Enjoy numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the castle-dotted Upper Middle Rhine Valley and magnificent Cologne Cathedral.
From Amsterdam to Bucharest, you’ll visit the best of Europe with its spectacular architecture and stunning history on this truly remarkable journey.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 23 breakfasts, 21 lunches, 21 dinners
- 2 Captain's Welcome and 2 Captain's Farewell Receptions
- 2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 19 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English speaking local experts
- Guided “Let's Go,” “Do as the Locals Do” and “Village Day” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 22-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the imperial River Duchess
- 2 nights in Bucharest at the Radisson Blu Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 8 countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, The Netherlands
- 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including Signature Lectures
Package: Ultimate European Journey
Duration: 25 Days
Destination: Amsterdam to Bucharest
Ship: River Duchess
Rivers: Danube River, Rhine River, Main River
Price: from MYR43886