With a cool climate more reminiscent of England than Malaysia, the Cameron Highlands provide a welcome break from the humidity of Kuala Lumpur. Located 124 miles (200 kilometers) from the capital, the lush landscape offers tea plantations, strawberry farms, flower-filled gardens, and afternoon tea in the hill station.
TOUR DURATION: 10 Hours
TOUR STARTS: 7:00 AM (KL Sentral Arrival Hall)
DATE VALIDITY: Anytime
PRIVATE TOUR: Minimum 5 - max 8 person
COST PER PAX: MYR99 per pax
Registration with our representative starts at 06.30am at KL Sentral. Upon completion, the journey to the Cameron Highland begins. Stop at any R&R Behrang for prayers and breakfast. Then proceed to Cameron Higland, by visiting to Lata Iskandar Water Falls.
Later proceed to an interesting places in Cameron Highland like Boh Tea Plantation, Green View Garden, Cactus Garden, Kea Farm Market, Strawberry Farm and Bharat Tea Farm. After that, gather and depart from Cameron Highland. Expected to arrive in KL Sentral at 10 pm.
- Transportation (KL Sentral – Cameron Highland – KL Sentral)
- Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Toll & Parking Fees
- Driver cum guide service
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Water Bottle
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee not mentioned in above
- Driver and guide tipping (Optional)
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned on the brief itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking. Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
8. Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.