Kerala, popularly known as ‘God’s Own Country’, is dotted with several enchanting destinations to admire the beauty of nature. The splendid beauty of the place takes you to a world of rich greenery and tranquil backwaters. From Cochin to Munnar, to Periyar, to Kovalam, the mere image of these places present the picture of swinging palm trees, crystal-clear lakes, beautiful beaches along with a ride in majestic houseboats. Our 10 days and 9 nights Kerala tour package lets you to forget all the worries and fall in love with the beauty of the state. Tour My India representatives will take care of all your travel needs from accommodation to commutation. The package will no doubt make your dream for unforgettable Kerala tour come true.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Cochin (MOB)
Meet and greet at Cochin International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar (estimated 4hrs 158 km) (B)
After breakfast at hotel, we proceed to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 meters above sea level and has the highest peak in South India - Anamudi - 2695 meters. On the way, visit Valara Cheeyappara waterfalls & lush green tea plantation. On arrival at Munnar, check in and lunch at hotel. After 2pm, visit Eravikulam National Park, one of the main tourist attractions, where you can sometimes find the endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. Later, visit the Tea Museum that showcase some of the exquisite of tea plantations in Kerala. We head towards Munnar town, a beautiful hill station, which was the summer resort of the British. Take a stroll around town and shop. After sightseeing, proceed to hotel and dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Munnar (B)
After breakfast at hotel, drive around Old Munnar town where the tourist information office, bus station and most guest houses are located. Next we visit the Matupetty Dam and Reservoir. Further up from the dam is Echo Point. Tourists are expected to scream in the valley to hear your echo. Packed lunch will be served. Proceed to the Blossom International Park - beautiful gardens with rare varieties of plants and flowers, shady trees, facilities for water cycling, boating cycling for kids, roller skating etc. awaits you(optional tour). Late evening return to the hotel and dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Munnar – Kumarakom House Boat (estimated 3.5 hrs 130 km) (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out and drive to Kumarakom. Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 13:00 hrs and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle on the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served on board. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 5: Kumarakom Houseboat – Kovalam (estimated 3.5hrs 180 kms) (B)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Kovalam. Check in to the resort / hotel. After lunch, spend the day in the beaches of Kovalam. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 6: Kovalam (180 kms 3.5 hrs) (B)
Enjoy the breakfast at hotel. Free time for leisure & shopping. Spend the day at the beach of Kovalam. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 7: Kovalam – Thiruvananthapuram (B)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to sightseeing tour to Trivandrum. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Padmanabhaswami temple, renowned for its towering gopuras (meaning a large pyramidal tower over the entrance gate to a temple) and temples arts and paintings. The main pavilion of the temple stands impressive with 400 marvellously granite carved pillars. After checkout at hotel and dinner, transfer to Thiruvananthapuram Airport.
Ground Tour cost valid till 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis/single supplement/CWB/CWOB as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour with English speaking guide and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- Boating charges in Kumarakom
- Fresh up room for 3 hours in Trivandrum
- Return international flight ticket
- Indian E- Visa MYR 350 per person: 4 months validity
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 60 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fee etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant trip
- Optional tour any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Tipping/Any additional rides
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & 2020- Super Peak +15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice