Day 1 Malaysia – Hanoi City Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), warmly welcome by our driver and transfer to your hotel for check in (Check in time is 14:00 – early check in subject to hotel to confirm upon arrival. The driver will be waiting with maximum of 01hrs after arrival flight). Rest of the day is free at own leisure or select some optional tours. Overnight in Hanoi City.
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise Overnight (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel, at 7:30am after breakfast check-out and depart for Ha Long. Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay.
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming and climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck – Cooking Class
- Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served.
- Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 3 Halong Bay – Hanoi – Night Train to Sapa (B/L)
6:30 – 6:45: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
Kayaking to explore around the area Luon Cave
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out.
Bags can be left in luggage store.
Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more
Time for Lunch
11: 00 – 11:30: Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
Back to Hanoi and free at own leisure till 21:00 board the night train to Lao Cai.
Overnight on Night train (04persons/cabin)
Day 4 Lao Cai – Cat Cat Village – Shin Chai – Sapa Town (B/L/D)
Pick up at Lao Cai station, then transfer to Sapa which is only 38 km from Lao Cai. Breakfast at local restaurant. After that, following the road down to the valley by steps for about 5 km. While walking to the H’mong villagers working on the paddy fields and their animals, such as: chicken, water buffaloes and pot – bellied pigs. You can also see the old hydro-electric power station which was built by the French time in the early 20th century, and a beautiful waterfall that is a good place for resting and then we keep walking to Sin Chai village where the black H’mong people we can see their weaving and dyeing cloth and lifestyle. Back to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa Town
Day 5 Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Embark on a lovely trek that will take along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to Black H’mong and dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the valley floor you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery surrounding you. The walls of the valley are covered with multilayered rice terraced fields. Transfer back to Hanoi by Limousine bus and reach hotel about 20:00. Overnight at Hanoi City
Day 6 Hanoi – Tam Coc (Ninh Binh ) – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, leave Ha Noi Capital for Ninh Binh, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way, 10h00 Arrive in Hoa Lu, visit the the two temples of King Dinh & King Le in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long River to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way, you also have chance to see the paddy field if you visit Tam Coc in April or September. Back to the Harbour for the bus transfer to Hanoi. Free for shopping at Old Quarter and Dong Xuan market. Overnight in Hanoi City
Day 7 Hanoi City – Malaysia (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure. Check out hotel. Our driver will transfer to Noi Bai International airport (HAN) for departure flight back. End of service/Home Sweet Home
<<<<End of Tour>>>>
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 SEPTEMBER 2024
Cocochine Hanoi Hotel or Similar
Grand Conifer Hanoi Hotel or Similar
Grand Vista Hanoi Hotel or Similar
Le Journey Cruise (4*) or Similar
Amanda Halong Cruise or Similar
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
Child with bed
Child without bed
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing
- Transportation as above program
- Meals as indicated.
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee where applicable for 1time only
- Drinking water on board
- Tipping for guide/driver
- International flight ticket
- Travel insurance (RM 56 per person)
- Personal expenses any not mentioned above.
- Optional tour to Fansipan – RM 300/pax (2 ways Cable Car + 2 ways Muong Hoa Train)
- Rooms are subject to availability upon confirmation of the booking
- Incidental charges will be on pax account
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition
- Valid until 30 September 2024
- Surcharge 20% on top of land cost for following dates:
- Reunification Day: 29 Apr – 02 May 2024
- National Independence Day: 31 Aug - 03 Sep 2024
- Christmas - New Year: 24 Dec 2023 & 31 Dec 2023 – 02 Jan 2024
- Lunar New Year: 07 – 17 Feb 2024