Day 1 Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport, be welcomed by Star Travel representative and transfer to hotel for check in (Proceed to Arrival Hall A1 for pick up. Check in time is 14:00 – early check in subject to hotel to confirm upon arrival. The driver will be waiting with maximum of 01hrs after arrival flight). The rest of the day is at own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi Full Day City Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Then, 08.30am visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049, whose structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam). After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping. Overnight in Hanoi City.
Day 3 Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise Overnight (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel, at 7:30am after breakfast check-out and depart for Ha Long. Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay.
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
- Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck – Cooking Class
- Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served.
- Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 4 Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
6:30 – 6:45: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
Kayaking to explore around the area Luon Cave
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out.
Bags can be left in luggage store.
Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more
Time for Lunch
11: 00 – 11:30: Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
Return to Hanoi. Free at your own leisure
Overnight in Hanoi City
Day 5 Hanoi – Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure. Check out hotel. Transfer to Hanoi Noi Bai International airport for departure flight back home.
<<< End of Tour >>>
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 SEPTEMBER 2024
Cocochine Hanoi Hotel or Similar
Grand Conifer Hanoi Hotel or Similar
Grand Vista Hanoi or Similar
Le Journey Cruise (4*) or Similar
Amanda Halong Cruise or Similar
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
Child with bed
Child no bed
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing
- Transportation as above program
- Meals as indicated.
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee where applicable for 1time only
- Drinking water on board
- Tipping for guide/driver
- International flight ticket
- Travel insurance (RM 56 per person)
- Personal expenses any not mentioned above.
- Rooms are subject to availability upon confirmation of the booking
- Incidental charges will be on pax account
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition
- Valid until 30 September 2024
- Surcharge 20% on top of land cost for following dates:
- Reunification Day: 29 Apr – 02 May 2024
- National Independence Day: 31 Aug - 03 Sep 2024
- Christmas - New Year: 24 Dec 2023 & 31 Dec 2023 – 02 Jan 2024
- Lunar New Year: 07 – 17 Feb 2024