The capital of the province of Sabah situated on the island of Borneo, this Malaysian city is a developing resorts goal because of its vicinity to tropical islands, rich rainforests and Mount Kinabalu. For the most part alluded to as KK, it is situated on the west shoreline of Sabah inside the West Coast Division. KK is the biggest city in the state in Sabah and is the fundamental door into the island of Borneo. The endless suburbia is concentrated along the coast towards the north and south of the city.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2022
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL KOTA KINABALU|CITY TOUR|KUNDASANG (D)
Meet and greet by our representative at Kota Kinabalu international.
Philippines market / Signal Hill / Atkinson Tower / Jalan Gaya / ‘0’ Kilometre / Sabah Tourism 100 years building / Australia Place / KK War memorial / Museum Kopitiam Nabalu and Kundasang Market Overnight at Kundasang.
DAY 2 KUNDASANG|KOTA KINABALU (B/L)
Fish Massage ,Poring Hot Spring/ Canopy Walkway / Kinabalu Park and Return to Kota Kinabalu.
Overnight at Kota Kinabalu.
DAY 3 SELECTION 1 OF BELOW TOUR OPTIONS (B)
- Island Hopping (Manukan & Sapi Island with lunch); OR
- Proboscis Monkey & Firefly Cruise (with dinner)
- Kiulu White Water Rafting (with lunch)
DAY 4 DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then proceed for check out for a transfer to Airport for your departure.
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- 1 night’s stay at Kinabalu pine Resort, Kundasang
- 2 night’s stay at Selected hotel, Kota Kinabalu
- All land & boat (if any) transfer as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- English/Malay Speaking Guide
- All tour activity based on private tour basis
- Domestic flight
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars, laundries, or other expenditures during the duration of tour
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- Surcharge applicable during weekends super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays, and school holidays
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are strictly for the minimum number of pax as mentioned above, rates may vary depending on the number of pax requested.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to your trip.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time with written notice from the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel later than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% of the payment made will be retained as Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to travel date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation and will not be held accountable for any lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and a room change is required by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be borne by the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There are no refunds for absences or early departures from a guided holiday.