Boracay is a small island in the central Philippines. It’s known for its resorts and beaches.
Day 1 Kuala Lumpur – Kalibo
Upon arrival to Kalibo Airport, meet our representative. Transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2 Island Hoping (B)
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for Full Day Island Hopping Tour
- Coral garden
- Puka Beach
- Friday Rock
- Crystal Cove
- Crocodile Island
In the evening proceed back to Hotel. Return to hotel overnight stay at hotel.
NOTE: Island Hoping activities is subject for weather, wave and current condition
Day 3 Boracay (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure for the day.
Day 4 Boracay – Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Caticlan Jetty and transfer to Kalibo Airport for depart home.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation based on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer and tour as per itinerary based on Seat in coach (SIC)
- English speaking guide or guide driver
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 40.00 per person
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips.
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure / Tipping / Any additional rides
- Price valid until 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice