Built around the beauty of nature, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is Ipoh, Malaysia’s first luxury natural hot springs wellness retreat offering bespoke holistic experiences for ultimate relaxation, restoring overall wellbeing, finding inspirational ideas, rekindling romance, hosting the wedding or events of your dreams and more.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2021
NO. OF PAX: 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – BANJARAN HOT SPRING
Arrive at Berjaya Times Square Hotel then proceed check in. Enjoy your stay.
DAY 2 FREE AT OWN LEISURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure for the whole day
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out.
COST PER COUPLE (MYR)
- 2 nights’ stay at Lake Villa
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- 1x Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine/juice and canape in the Villa
- 1x Romantic candlelight set dinner at Pomelo
- 1x Romantic candlelight set dinner at Jeff’s Cellar (Dress Code: Smart Casual)
- 1x 60 minutes Aromatherapy Massage for 2 persons with Aromatherapy Associates products
- 1x In-Villa Romantic turndown service
- Complimentary daily Minibar
- Complimentary access to Lost World of Tambun (Closed on Tuesday)
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.