The BEST WESTERN i-City Shah Alam – a modern business hotel that is set to become the preferred choice for both local and international travelers. Strategically located in Sham Alam – a key satellite city offering fast links to Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia’s main international airport, this contemporary 18-story hotel features 214 modern, comfortable guest rooms and suites, all connected with free Wi-Fi. A selection of food and beverage options, including an all-day dining restaurant, 24-hour room service and a cafe with outdoor seating, allows guests to sample a selection of delectable Asian and international flavors. Meanwhile, the large amount of conference and banqueting space means guests at the BEST WESTERN i-City Shah Alam can do business with ease. Located within the modern i-City complex, which also includes an indoor-outdoor theme park, and accessible from three major expressways, BEST WESTERN i-City Shah Alam offers the ultimate in convenience and connectivity for all types of traveler. Experience all day unlimited happiness here at i-City! Featuring a wide variety of rides and attractions that is guarantee to give you and your family a full day of fun! Enjoy our main attractions – SnoWalk, Red Carpet 2, WaterWorld during the day, and watch in awe as the City of Digital Lights come to life in the night. Best Western Hotel is where awesomeness begins even before you step into the theme park and city of digital light at night!
Experience all day unlimited happiness here at i-City! Featuring a wide variety of rides and attractions that is guarantee to give you and your family a full day of fun! Enjoy our main attractions – SnoWalk, Red Carpet 2, WaterWorld during the day, and watch in awe as the City of Digital Lights come to life in the night.
DATE VALIDITY : Until March 2024
- OF PAX : Minimum 2 Pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – BEST WESTERN SHAH ALAM
Arrive at Best Western Hotel then proceed check in. Enjoy 1 day admission at i-City Theme Park.
DAY 2 DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out.
**Itinerary is subject to change based on driver cum guide discretion due to traffic and weather condition.
<<<End of Tour>>>
COST PER PAX (MYR)
BEST WESTERN I-CITY HOTEL
SUPERIOR (TWIN/QUEEN BED)
DELUXE (TWIN/QUEEN BED)
i-SUITE (KING BED)
- 1 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- All Day Happyness Pass Ticket for adult.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian - MYR10 per person
- Admission: Adult: 11 years old & above and below 60 years old
Child: 90cm & above and below 11 years old (0-10 years old below MUST be accompanied with a PAID ADULT)
- Child Entrance fee is optional.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.