Appreciate the natural wonders of Perak as you embark on these thrilling journeys in Gopeng. Get ready to paddle with all your energy when you overcome the Kampar River in white water rafting. On the stream, you’ll be delighted to try thrilling rapids and float down the clear water boat in the green rainforest.
PACKAGE: White Water Rafting Gopeng, Perak
RAPIDS: Grade 1-3
SESSION: 09:00 AM and 14:00 PM
PICK UP/ DROP OFF : Internal transfers
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2021
NO.OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
COST: MYR175 per pax
07:00 AM - Make your own arrangement to Gopeng Toll
09:00 AM - Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Ulu Geruntum (starting point)
09:45 AM - Arrive at starting point. Put on white water rafting equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide
10:00 AM - White water rafting commences that cover a distance of 7 km with 9 big rapids along the way. The journey takes around 1 1/2 - 2 hours
12:00 PM - Upon arrival at the ending point, light meal will be served with cold drinks
1:00 PM - Freshen up
- Pick up and drop off service - internal transfers
- Certified white water rafting equipment
- White water rafting certificate
- Certified IRF river guide
- Certified first aid guide
- Certified swift water rescue guide
- English speaking guide
- Safety kayaker
- Safety boats (when necessary)
- Photographer services (available upon request)
- Videographer Service (available upon request)
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Shower/changing facilities
- Any transport during the day at leisure
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees not mentioned above
- Driver and guide tipping (MYR10 per person/per day- optional)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
- LEVEL 1 - CLASS I RAPIDS:
Very small rough areas, might require slight maneuvering. (Skill level: Very basic)
- LEVEL 2 - CLASS II RAPIDS:
Some rough water, maybe some rocks, might require some maneuvering. (Skill level: Basic paddling skill)
- LEVEL 3 - CLASS III RAPIDS:
Small waves, maybe a small drop, but no considerable danger. May require significant maneuvering. (Skill level: Some experience in rafting)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.