Fall in love with Perak’s beautiful nature while experiencing some fun water sports. Go on a river tubing trip on the Gopeng River and enjoy its breathtaking elegance. Enjoy easy transitions between your meeting place and your activity destination on a stress-free day.
DURATION: 2 hours
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2021
SESSION: 09:00 AM and 14:00 PM
COST: MYR55 (per group 1-4 pax)
RAPIDS: Grade 1-3
09:00 AM - Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Expected to arrive at starting point Ulu River Lodge within 20 minutes.
09:20 AM - Put on necessary equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
09:30 AM - River Tubing commences cover a distance of 3.5 km. The journey takes around 1 -2 hours.
11:30 AM - Arrive at Kampung Jahang (the ending point). Transfer back to Ulu River Lodge by lorry for light meal. The journey will take about 10 minutes.
12:15 AM - Freshen up.
- Pick up and drop off service - internal transfers
- Certified equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Certified first aid guide
- English speaking guide
- Photographer services (Available upon request)
- Videographer services (Available upon request)
- Light meal
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to the location
- Entrance fees not mentioned above
- Driver and guide tipping (MYR 10 per person/per day - optional)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour
- Tourism Tax for Non Malaysia – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
- LEVEL 1 - CLASS I RAPIDS:
Very small rough areas, might require slight manoeuvring. (Skill level: Very basic)
- LEVEL 2 - CLASS II RAPIDS:
Some rough water, maybe some rocks, might require some manoeuvring. (Skill level: Basic paddling skill)
- LEVEL 3 - CLASS III RAPIDS:
Small waves, maybe a small drop, but no considerable danger. May require significant manoeuvring. (Skill level: Some experience in rafting)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.