Fall in love with Perak’s beautiful nature while experiencing some fun water sports. Go on a river tubing trip on the Gopeng River and enjoy its breathtaking elegance. Enjoy easy transitions between your meeting place and your activity destination on a stress-free day.
Fall in love with Perak's beautiful nature while experiencing some fun water sports. Go on a river tubing trip on the Gopeng River and enjoy its breathtaking elegance. Enjoy easy transitions between your meeting place and your activity destination on a stress-free day.
DURATION: 2 hours
DATE VALIDITY: Until 31st December 2024
SESSION: 08:00 AM and 14:00 PM
RAPIDS: Grade 1-3
07:00 AM - Make your own arrangement to Gopeng Toll
08:00 AM - Meet up at Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135), lead to Ulu River Lodge. Expected to arrive at starting point Ulu River Lodge within 20 minutes.
08:30 AM - River Tubing commences cover a distance of 3.5 km. The journey takes around 1 -2 hours.
10:30 AM - Arrive at Kampung Jahang (the ending point). Transfer back to Ulu River Lodge by lorry. Light meal for morning session and tea break for evening session. The journey will take about 10 minutes.
11:00 AM - Freshen up.
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- Pick up and drop off service - internal transfers
- Certified equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Certified first aid guide
- English speaking guide
- Photographer services (Available upon request)
- Videographer services (Available upon request)
- Light meal
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to the location
- Entrance fees not mentioned above
- Driver and guide tipping (MYR 10 per person/per day - optional)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysia – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar.
- LEVEL 1 - CLASS I RAPIDS:
Very small rough areas might require slight maneuvering. (Skill level: Very basic)
- LEVEL 2 - CLASS II RAPIDS:
Some rough water, maybe some rocks, might require some manoeuvring. (Skill level: Basic paddling skill)
- LEVEL 3 - CLASS III RAPIDS:
Small waves, maybe a small drop, but no considerable danger. May require significant manoeuvring. (Skill level: Some experience in rafting)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are strictly for the minimum number of pax as mentioned above, rates may vary depending on the number of pax requested.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to your trip.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time with written notice from the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel later than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% of the payment made will be retained as Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to travel date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation and will not be held accountable for any lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and a room change is required by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be borne by the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There are no refunds for absences or early departures from a guided holiday.