Visit Bukit Melawati Hill, home to silver-leaf monkeys and long-tailed macaques. Advance towards the top where you can see a spectacular view of the Selangor coastline. Continue at the Sky Mirror, a place where the sky meets the earth due to low tide motions.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2022
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
KUALA LUMPUR – KUALA SELANGOR
09:00 AM - Pick up at hotel or pick up point
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor (Approx. 1 hour)
- En-route visit Melawati Hill
- Discover the charming hill of Bukit Melawati, which overlooks the Strait of Malacca and also say hello the residents of Melawati Hill – The Silvered Monkey
- Continue journey to Kuala Selangor Jetty
12:00 PM - Lunch at local restaurant in Kuala Selangor Jetty (own expenses)
01:00 PM - Check in at the ticket counter for Sky Mirror Tour
02:00 PM - Depart from jetty and enjoy taking photos at ‘Mirror of the Sky’
04:00 PM - Back to the jetty
- Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur
**Itinerary subject to change based on Sky Mirror tour scheduled
COST PER PAX (MYR)
NO OF PAX
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor
- Melawati Hill Tour
- Boat Ticket for Sky Mirror Tour (2 – 2.5 hours per tour)
- Meals and beverages
- Tipping for driver
- Travel insurance and personal expenses
- Surcharge for Weekend, School Holidays, Public Holidays and Peak Seasons
- Any others item not mentioned above
- Sky Mirror Tour is subject to weather conditions
- Surcharge applicable for international tourists
- Subject to surcharge applicable for Weekend, School Holidays, Public Holidays and Peak Seasons
- Each boat can only accommodate 12 persons
- Please be at the jetty at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time
- Please be reminded to bring sunblock, cap, umbrella and long-sleeved shirt to avoid sunburn
- Please wear suitable clothes, wear sandals and highly recommend you bring some extra clothes in case you get wet
Sky Mirror ticketing counter:
Jeti Pekan Lama, Jalan Sultan Mahmud,
45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are strictly for the minimum number of pax as mentioned above, rates may vary depending on the number of pax requested.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to your trip.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time with written notice from the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel later than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% of the payment made will be retained as Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to travel date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation and will not be held accountable for any lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and a room change is required by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be borne by the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There are no refunds for absences or early departures from a guided holiday.