Visit Bukit Melawati Hill, home to silver-leaf monkeys and long-tailed macaques. Advance towards the top where you can see a spectacular view of the Selangor coastline. Continue at the Sky Mirror, a place where the sky meets the earth due to low tide motions.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2020
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 4 pax | Maximum 8 pax
KUALA LUMPUR – KUALA SELANGOR
09:00 AM - Pick up at hotel or pick up point
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor
- En-route visit Melawati Hill
- Discover Bukit Melawati
- Continue journey to Kuala Selangor Jetty
12:00 PM - Lunch at local restaurant in Kuala Selangor Jetty (own expenses)
01:00 PM - Check in at the ticket counter for Sky Mirror Tour
02:00 PM - Depart from jetty and enjoy taking photos at ‘Mirror of the Sky’
04:00 PM - Back to the jetty
- Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor
- Melawati Hill Tour
- Boat Ticket for Sky Mirror Tour (2 – 2.5 hours per tour)
- Tipping for driver
- Travel insurance and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in itinerary
- Sky Mirror Tour is subject to weather conditions
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
- Each boat can only accommodate 12 persons
- Please be at the jetty at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time
- Please be reminded to bring sunblock, cap, umbrella and long sleeved shirt to avoid sunburn
- Please wear suitable clothes, wear sandals and highly recommend you to bring some extra clothes in case you get wet
Sky Mirror Ticketing Counter,
Jeti Pekan Lama, Jalan Sultan Mahmud,
45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.