Kaikoura is a coastal town on the South Island of New Zealand. It’s known for its abundant wildlife and its sperm whale population. The Kaikoura Peninsula Walkway winds from the town centre to lookout points at Point Kean.
Blenheim (Māori: Waiharakeke) is the most populous town in the region of Marlborough, in the north east of the South Island of New Zealand. It has an urban population of 31,600 (June 2018). The surrounding area is well known as the centre of New Zealand’s wine industry. It enjoys one of New Zealand’s sunniest climates, with warm, relatively dry summers and cool, crisp winters.
Punakaiki is on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island and has the service center for the Paparoa National Park. Best known for the Pancake Rocks and Blowholes.
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a seat in coach. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Christchurch – Kaikoura (B)
Travel through North Canterbury before turning towards the coast and arriving in Kaikoura, a town steeped in Maari history and legend. Enjoy a Whale Watch experience by boat (weather permitting –tomorrow early morning is the alternative cruise time).
Day 3 – Kaikoura – Blenheim (B)
Continue north to Blenheim at your own leisure today. Blenheim is New Zealand’s most famous wine growing region.
Day 4 – Blenheim – Nelson (B)
Explore the Marlborough Wine Region this morning. A wine tasting is included before driving to Havelock Marina. Join the Greenshell Mussel Cruise this afternoon before continuing to Nelson.
Day 5 – Nelson (B)
At leisure to enjoy Nelson. Optional activities include a day excursion to Abel Tasman National Park or enjoy a visit to one of the many wineries in the region. Optional activities not included the tour price.
Day 6 – Nelson – Punakaiki (B)
Travel across hill country today through the Buller Gorge to Westport and down the coast to the famous Punakaiki Pancake Rocks.
Day 7 – Punakaiki – Greymouth – Christchurch (B)
A short journey to reach the town of Greymouth. Board the Tranz Alpine train, travel through the rainforest of the West Coast to reach Arthur’s Pass National Park. Descend through the rugged gorges of the Waimakaririand across the Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
Day 8 – Departure Day (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Whale Watch Cruise, Kaikoura, Winery visit and tasting, Greenshell Mussel Cruise, Punakaiki (Pancake) Rocks, Tranz Alpinhe Train)
- Arrival documents.
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian passport holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides
- Price valid until 30 April 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice