- Romantic sunset view camel ride into the Sahara Desert and spend a night in a Luxury Camp with private bathroom. Enjoy the night with Berber’s BBQ dinner and campfire Berber’s drum performance.
- 3 Imperial Cities of UNESCO World Heritage Site for Marrakech, Fes & Rabat. While travelling in these ancient cities, you experience the feel of transported back in time.
- The magnificent view of Hassan 11 mosque, which is the Top 10 most beautiful mosque in the world and with the second highest minaret in the world.
- UNESCO World Heritage Imperial city of Fes, which is also the world largest pedestrian walking city in the world. There are more than 9000 alleys and walk path in this entire city.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and village built on hills which is surrounded by protecting walls and 4 corner towers. Extremely well preserved and it’s one of the few heritages which still allows visitors to walk inside!
- The amazing Todra Gorge, the rocky gigantic mountain which is eroded and slice into halve by the Todra River and the blowing of the wind.
- Mini Swizerland of Morocco, Infrane. This highland is famous for its ski resort and cool temperature throughout the year. Snowing during winter and famous for its stone lion sculpture.
- Charming blue city of Chefchaouen which built under the Rif rocky mountain. The city is painted with various shades of blue and white, famous for its goat cheese and native handcraft.
Day 1 Casablanca - Marrakesh (244km, 3.5 hrs)(Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Hotel Palm Menara 4* or similar)
Meet and greet at Mohammed V Aeroport, Casablanca by our local driver guide.
We will start our journey visiting the Hassan II Mosque, one of the modern mosque in the world and also the only mosque in Morocco which opens to non-Muslim for visit. This majestic architecture marvel which part sit on the Atlantic ocean and part on land being completed in 1993 having the second tallest minaret in the world with a laser beaming directly towards Mecca. After lunch, we will travel to the red city, Marrakesh.
Day 2 Marrakesh (Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Hotel Palm Menara 4* or similar)
Marrakesh is a former imperial city of Morocco and its medina was listed as the UNESCO World Heritage. It was known as the red city because of its buildings and ramparts of beaten clay.
After breakfast, we will visit the beautiful Majorelle garden created by Jacques Majorelle which took him more than forty years to complete. The garden was later bought by the fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Berge. The YSL museum was just right beside the garden. Meet with our local guide for a guided medina tour. Take a photo with the landmark of the city, Koutoubia Mosque. Visit the 19th century largest and most luxurious palace, Bahia Palace. Also, one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture. Enjoy an authentic local lunch in a traditional riad. At the evening, wander around the largest traditional market Jemaa El Fna when the squares are filled up with food stands, fortune teller, musician, artist and etc.
Day 3 Marrakesh - Ourzazate (194km, 4hrs)(Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Hotel Farah Al Janoub 4* or similar)
After breakfast, we will depart to Ouarzazate, a mini Hollywood of Morocco as all of the things to do in Ourzazate have some connection to a film set. Over the years, the city has served as a shooting location for many blockbuster movies, including the Lawrence of Arabia, Game of Thrones, Gladiator and etc. Along the way enjoy the changing view from the low reddish land of modern town to the view of the Atlas mountain via the mountain pass; Tizi n Tichka pass which is about 2260 above sea level.
Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou: A UNESCO world heritage site since 1987, was a group of earthern buildings surrounded by high walls, a traditional pre-Saharan habitat. Four families are currently living inside the fortress. While the best thing to do here is walking around the town to admire the mud-brick architecture and visit some of the kasbah to see how the families live there or hike to the top where you can get a spectacular view.
Atlas Film Studio: Explore the largest film studio in the world to re-experience Hollywood movies. The studio covers more than 322,000 square feet of desert with several old movie sets.
Argan Oil Women Cooperative: Argan oil used by the local Amazigh people famous for its heavy properties. Have a firsthand view of how the Argan Oil is being produce mainly by hand.
Day 4 Ouarzazate - Merzouga (369km, 5.5hrs)(Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Berbers’ Dinner)(Sahara Desert Luxury Camp with private bathroom)
Journey to the Sahara Desert. Our drive will reach Todra Gorge, the majestic rocky mountain that has been halve by the flowing Todra river. We will walk along the river for one of the most dramatic views in the country and feel the amazing height of the gorge. Stop for a lunch before following the route of a thousand kasbahs to Merzouga, the entrance gateway to the Sahara Desert.
Upon arrival, you will be guide to mount your camel which will be led by a Berber’s camel man. This slow and buoyancy ride across the sand dunes provide us the opportunity to experience the great Sahara sunset. Our sunset camel ride will take us about 45 min before we reach our gorgeous campsite. Upon reaching our camp, relax and freshen up before a traditional dinner is served. Berber’s hypnotic drum performance will entertain you too. Let be here for the desert experience, a chance to pretend we were the nomads.
Day 5 Merzouga - Midelt (265km, 4hrs) - Ifrane (136km, 2hrs) - Fes (70km, 1hr)(Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Hotel Escale 4* or similar)
Waking up and perched on top of the dunes, watched as gilded rays slowly swelled and then spilled over the horizon. The beauty of the great Sahara sunrise. After breakfast We will start our journey to the oldest imperial city of Morocco, Fes. En route,we will stop by for a Lunch in Midelt, a market town set within the high plains between the Middle and High Atlas mountain ranges. Travelling through the highland and valley, you are presented with nature beauty of great valley open up to oasis view along the way.
Continuing our journey to the famous Swiss influence resort-town, Ifrane. Also the only town in Morocco experiences snow during winter. Famous for its pines tree, ski slope and relaxing cafe for a weekend gateway. The stone sculpture is a well-known landmark, carved by a German soldier during WWII (or according to the local legend is to commemorate the last wild Atlas lion) Nevertheless, having your picture taken with the lion is something of a ritual for visitors.
Day 6 Fes - Chefchaouen (196km, 4hrs)(Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Casa Ansaar or similar (Accommodation in Chefchaouen are consist of traditional built houses, rooms are non-standardize))
Fes is the largest pedestrian city in the world. Built in the 9th century, it brings each visitor the sense of going back in time. With it olden architecture, narrow donkey pathway and horse and cart, you witness a piece of history suspended in time.
After breakfast, meet our local guide for a guided medina tour. Visit the Royal Palace before proceed to the main entrance of the medina, Bab Boujloud also known as the blue gate (the most famous gate in Morocco). Roaming through the winding and narrow streets to find for the world oldest and continually operating university – al-Qarawiyyin Mosque; admire the beautiful Marinid architecture – Madrassa Bou Inania, Nejjarine Wooden & Craft Museum and the largest and best-known tannery in the heart of the souk - Chouara Tannery. Enjoy our lunch in the medina before we continue our journey to the charming blue city of Chefchaoune.
Day 7 Chefchaouen - Rabat (251km, 4hrs) - Casablanca (88km, 1hr)(Hotel Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel Dinner)(Oum Palace Hotel & Spa 4* or similar)
Today we will explore this tiny city, known as Morocco "blue pearl" or the blue city rested under the Rif mountain. It cool beauty of all hue blue and white calm our soul as we walk and climb on the cobble narrow alley. The Berber’s tribe people can be seen wearing cotton clothing with hat of bright decorated thread. Goat cheese is very famous here, give it a try.
After lunch, we drive to the capital of Morocco, Rabat. Also one of the country's four imperial cities. Visit the Hassan Tower, which was intended to be finished as the tallest minaret and mosque in the world in 12th century. However, the construction was stopped after the sultan died. Just across the unfinished ruins stands the striking Mausoleum of Mohammed V.
Day 8 Casablanca (Hotel Breakfast)
Depending on your flight, transfer to airport.
- Private vehicles during excursion. 2-4 pax: 4x4 Mitsubishi; 5-6 pax: 7-seater car; 7- 14 pax: 18-seater car; 15 – 22 pax: 26-seater car
- Hotel Breakfast, Local lunch & Hotel dinner as per itinerary
Hotel breakfast and dinner are usually buffet. Hotel dinner do not include water or any other drinks. Traditional accommodation will be traditional Moroccan food. Local lunch is normally 3 course meal with soup/salad + main dish + seasonal fruit + water/mint tea.
- Local 4 star hotel with standard double sharing, Local Traditional Accommodation, Sahara Desert Luxury camp with private bathroom.
- Entrance Ticket as per itinerary.
- Casablanca: Hassan II Mosque
- Ourzazate: Atlas Film Studio
- Fes: Madrassa bou Inania, Nejjarine Wooden & Craft Museum
- Marrakech: Majorelle Garden, Bahia Palace
- Tipping for driver guide
- Camel ride
- Local English-speaking national guide for Marakech, Fes medina tour
- Difference transfer location.
- Travel insurance.
- Other tipping: porter service(10-20dhm), camel man(10-20dhm), toilet stop (2-5dhm) and etc.
- Personal expenses due to delay, traffic, strike and natural disaster.
- Single room supplementary.
- Sightseeing, programs and activities outside the itinerary.
- Laundry, telephone, medical bill, beverages outside of what is provided etc.
Minor below 18 years of age
- Minor below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children discount:
Age of 0-2 years old child sharing room with two adults (INFANT) FOC
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD NO BED) 15 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD EXTRA BED) 10 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with one adult (CHILD TWIN) NO DISCOUNT
Age of 7 years and above no child discount is provided (ADULT)
- 30% deposit per person must be paid as reservation fee.
- Deposit made are non-refundable or transferable.
- The balance or full payment must be made 30 days before travelling.
- Cancellation of booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding.
- If the company receives notice cancel 31 days or more before the date of departure, tour deposit will be forfeited. Otherwise, the following charges will apply:
30-16 days before arrival 60% loss of the total price.
15-8 days before arrival 70% of the total price.
7-3 days before arrival 80% of the total prices.
Less than 3 days before arrival date is 100% of the total price.