Due to a large number of Punjabi people distributed throughout the world, especially Pakistan and India, many people are increasingly experiencing the culture and becoming influenced by it.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Amritsar
Upon arrival to Amritsar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Amritsar (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, visit the Golden Temple, followed by Akal Takht Sahib, Durgiana Mandir, and Mata Lal Davi Mandir. Evening visit Wagah Border which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. Armed soldiers, both Indian as well as Pakistani, fully decked in their uniform enacts a particularly hostile parade marked by lowering of their respective flags and closing the border gates. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the flags is carried out with great pomp and fervour. Proceed to hotel.
Day 3: Amritsar (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, proceed to tour Gurudwaras – Gurudwara Goindwal Sahib, Khadoor Sahib, Gurudwara Baba Budha Sahib, and Gurudwara Taran Taran Sahib. Enjoy Langar at Gurudwara Sahib. Rest of the half day is free at your own for leisure and shopping. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Amritsar - Shimla (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara) (estimated 320kms 6 hours)
After breakfast drive to Shimla. On the way stop by to some Gurdrawas. Upon arrival check in and enjoy the Mall Road which is the local traditional market of Shimla. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Shimla (B) (Kufri 2510m 16km & Chail 2150m & 44 kms)
After breakfast, proceed to full day visit Kufri and Chail. Both are hill stations and know for skiing during winter. Enjoy the scenery and the view of greenery and mountain around you. Overnight at hot
Day 6: Shimla – Chandigarh (B) (estimated 15kms 3 hours)
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh. Check in hotel free & easy for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Chandigarh - Delhi (B) (estimated 260kms 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Delhi. Rest of the day free for shopping- recommended at Karol Bagh / Connaught Place. Stay a night at Delhi hotel.
Day 8: Delhi – Departure (B)
After breakfast, check out from Hotel (will try to accommodate for a late check-out from Hotel subject to availability). Proceed with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi, with drive past India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I) the Rastrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House and visit Qutab Minar. Proceed to transfer to airport to board flight for Kuala Lumpur. (We will try to request for a Hotel room for freshen up before going to airport).
Ground Tour cost valid till 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation based on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Transportation & sightseeing on private basis as per itinerary
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Private tour with English speaking guide and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges. Include toll, parking & fuel cost
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Return international flight ticket
- Indian E-Visa MYR 350 per person: 4 months validity
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 60 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Tipping for guide, porterage, driver and restaurant
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned
- Any transport during the day at leisure or services or any additional rides
- Wild life safari charges 01 safari at each place on sharing basis.
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov - 20 Dec 2019 - Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 - Super Peak +15%
- Rates and itinerary subject to change without prior notice