Shimla was the former summer capital of the British in India.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Delhi (MOB)
Upon arrival to New Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by Star Travel representative. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Kalka – Shimla (B)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed sightseeing tour of New Delhi, Drive past India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I) the Rastrapati Bhawan (formerly the viceroy's residence) and the Parliament House and visit Qutab Minar, Later transfer to New Delhi Railway Station to board train to Kalka by Kalka Shatabdi Express departing at 1715 hrs. Arrive Kalka at 2120 hrs. Meeting & Assistance on arrival & transfer to Shimla Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Shimla (B)
After breakfast today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (B)
After breakfast, proceed with the sightseeing tour of Kufri, a winter ski resort and during Summer, there are pony and horse riding, Also visit the unique Himalayan Zoo (Closed on Monday), Afternoon at leisure, Overnight at Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla – Delhi (Estimated 7Hrs 5Min) – Agra (210 kumis) (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, in time transfer to Kalka Station to board Paschim Express, Arrive in Delhi at 16.40 hours. And later depart for Agra, Meet upon arrival and transfer to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Agra hotel.
Day 6: Agra - Jaipur (B)
After Breakfast witness one of most beautiful among the Seven Wonders of the World: Taj Mahal, the architectural modern day wonder of the world; this monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world. Taj, endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world.
Visit Agra Fort, designed and built by Akbar in 1565 A.D. built with barricaded wall of red sand stone; it houses the beautiful Pearl Mosque and numerous palaces including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Macchhi
Bhawan, Nagina Masjid, Meena Bazar, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj where from Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort. Later Depart by surface to Jaipur, Upon Arrive in Jaipur, Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, visit Amer Fort situated atop the Amber Hill with photo stop en route of the famous Hawa Mahal. After lunch at hotel, proceed with sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum. Also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Jaipur – Delhi – Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast at hotel, Depart by surface to Delhi, upon arrival and transfer to local restaurant for dinner, later transfer to airport to board flight for Kuala Lumpur.
Ground Tour cost valid till 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by Star Travel representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour with English speaking guide and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- Includes toll, parking & fuel cost
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Return international flight ticket
- Indian E-Visa MYR 350 per person: 4 months validity
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 60 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Tipping for guide, porterage, driver and restaurant
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned
- Any transport during the day at leisure or services or any additional rides
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov - 20 Dec 2019 - Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 - Super Peak +15%
- Rates and itinerary subject to change without prior notice