Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
Te Anau is a small town on the shore of Lake Te Anau, in the Southland region of the South Island of New Zealand. Te Anau is the gateway to Fiordland National Park, or simply Fiordland.
Queenstown is a scenic town in the South Island of New Zealand. It’s one of the most beautiful regions and offers year round attractions. The town sits on the edge of Lake Wakatipu and is surrounded by the Southern Alps.
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a seat in coach. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Christchurch – Dunedin (B)
Travel south across the Conterbury Plains through the towns of Timoru and Dunedi.
Day 3 – Dunedin – Te Anau (B)
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lak Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made homer tunnel to reach Milfors Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 4 – Te Anau – Milford Sound - Queenstown (B/L)
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 5 –Queenstown (B)
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 6 – Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch (B)
Travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mt Cook or ‘Aoraki’, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
Day 7 – Departure Day
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, Milford sound Cruise with lunch, ‘Adventure Capital’ of Queenstown, Aoraki Mt Cook National Park, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Tekapo)
- Arrival documents
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian Passport holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides