Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
Day 1 Kuala Lumpur - Kolkata (MOB)
Upon arrival at Kolkata International Airport, meet our representative and transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2 Kolkata – Bagdogra – Gangtok (Distance 672 km, estimated time 17 hrs 15 min) (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Kolkata Airport to catch the flight to Bagdogra. Meet our representative at Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim” located in North East of India, the state of Sikkim is blessed with breath taking waterfalls, lakes, scenic valleys, monasteries and Gompas. There are several exciting trek routes too. Check in at hotel and overnight in Gangtok.
Day 3 Gangtok (B)
After breakfast, embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (Tsomgo Lake or Changu Lake is a glacial lake in the East Sikkim, where 40 km away from Gangtok at altitude of 3,780m). Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 4 Gangtok – Lachung (Distance 117 km, estimated time 06 hrs) (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Lachung (8610 ft.) and visit Singhik View Point, Seven Sister Waterfalls, Naga Water Falls. Check in at hotel and overnight at Lachung.
Day 5 Lachung – Yumthang (Distance 25 km, estimated time 01 hr) (B)
After breakfast, proceed to Yumthang Valley (known as Valley of Flowers) and visit Hot Spring. In the afternoon, free at leisure in the local market. Overnight at Lachung.
Day 6 Lachung – Gangtok (Distance 102 km, estimated time 04 hrs 03 min) (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Gangtok, en route to Bhima & Twin Falls Waterfalls. Check in at hotel and overnight in Gangtok.
Day 7 Gangtok – Bagdogra Airport – Kolkata (B)
After breakfast, departure to Bagdogra Airport to catch the flight to Kolkata connecting flight for onwards journey.
Ground Tour cost valid till 31 March 2022
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Private tour and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- Includes toll, parking & fuel Cost
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites
- English speaking tourist guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Indian E- Visa MYR 210 per person: 1 Year Validity & Multiple Entry
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fee etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant trip
- Optional tour any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Tipping/Any additional rides
- Price valid till 31 March 2022
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2021 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022 & CNY 2022 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice