Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes.
Waitomo is a village on the North Island of New Zealand. It’s known for its extensive underground cave systems. Thousands of glow-worms light up the Glowworm Caves. The vast Ruakuri Cave features waterfalls and limestone formations. West, Mangapohue Natural Bridge is a high limestone arch over Mangapohue Stream. Northeast of the village, Otorohanga Kiwi House shelters several species of the rare native kiwi bird.
Rotorua is known as the thermal wonderland of New Zealand. Its hot springs and geysers have attracted tourists for over a hundred years.
Napier is a city (population 61,000) in Hawke’s Bay, on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand. The city is famed for its Art Deco architecture, and contains the largest concentration of inner-city Art Deco buildings in the world.
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a seat in coach. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua (B)
Travel south to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Continue over the Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Day 3 – Rotorua (B/D)
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit the Agrodome for a New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife. This afternoon is at your own leisure to experience some of Rotorua’s other attractions. This evening enjoy an authentic Moori Hangi (feast) and concert.
Day 4 –Rotorua – Napier (B)
Travel the forested road from Rotorua to arrive in Taupo. Lake Taupo is roughly the size of Singapore and a popular holiday spot for New Zealand. Continue over rugged mountain ranges and well cultivated farmland to arrive on the East Coast and the ‘Art Deco’ city of Napier.
Day 5 – Napier (B)
This morning is at your own leisure to explore Napier. Perhaps take an Art Deco walking tour or enjoy a vintage car sightseeing tour of the city (optional tour is not included in the tour price). This afternoon enjoy a wine tour that visit and includes tastings of three local wineries.
Day 6 – Napier – Wellington (B)
Travel through the manawatu Gorge to Palmerstan North, Traveling down the Kapiti Coast to arrive in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington.
Day 7 – Departure Day
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, Rainbow Springs Nature Park, Art Deco architecture in Napier, Napier Half Day Wine tour, Wellington – ‘ Coolest Little Capital in the World ‘)
- Traditional Maori Hangi (Dinner) & Concert
- Arrival documents.
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian passport holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides