Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand at 1.7 million citizens, and the main arrival point for visitors to the country. It is a vibrant multicultural city, set around two big natural harbours, and ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world. It is in the warm northern part of the North Island, on a narrow isthmus that joins the Northland peninsula to the rest of the island.
Queenstown, New Zealand, sits on the shores of the South Island’s Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Renowned for adventure sports, it’s also a base for exploring the region’s vineyards and historic mining towns.
Day 1 – Arrive Auckland
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a seat in coach. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua (B)
Farawell the ‘City of Sails’ as you travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Day 3 –Rotorua (B)
Visit Te Puja Thermal Reserve, the Agrodome for a sheep and farm show and rainbow Springs to view trout and wildlife. This afternoon is at leisure.
Day 4 – Rotorua – Queenstown (B)
Depart on your domestic flight from Rotorua to Queenstown (airfare is not included)
Day 5 –Queenstown (B)
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 6 – Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch (B)
Travel through the Central Otago region and onto the small town of Twizel. Continue north following the shore of Lake Pukaki to Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak. Visit the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘Garden City of Christchurch’.
Day 7 – Departure Day
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, Rainbow Springs Nature Park, ‘Adventure Capital’ of Queenstown, Aoraki Mt Cook National Park)
- Arrival documents
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides
- Price valid until 30 April 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice