Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafes.
Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand’s North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. In Te Puia’s Whakarewarewa Valley, there are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily. It’s also home to a living Maori village and the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, with traditional wood carving and weaving schools.
Milford Sound is probably one of New Zealand’s most well known scenic attractions. Milford Sound/ Piopiotahi is a fiord in the south west of New Zealand’s South Island within Fiordland National Park, Piopiotahi (Milford Sound) Marine Reserve, and the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site.
Day 1 – Arrive Auckland
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a seat in coach. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Auckland (B)
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city. Visit Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium. For the remainder of the day is free.
Day 3 –Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua (B/L)
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a gudided tour of the famous Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride followed by lunch. Continue to Rotorua and visit Agrodome Farm Show on arrival followed by a guided tour and Maari Cultural Performance at Te Puia Thermal Reserve.
Day 4 – Rotorua – Queenstown (B)
Today is at leisure. Fly to Queenstown (airfare is not included); depending on the flight booked, enjoy some free time in Rotorua before departure or in Queenstown on arrival.
Day 5 – Milford Sound (B/L)
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown later today.
Day 6 – Queenstown (B)
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 7 – Departure Day
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Auckland City Tour, Kelly Tartlon’s Sealife Aquarium, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, Alpine Resort of Queenstown, Milford Sound cruise with lunch)
- Arrival documents
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian passport holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides