New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones. These islands are one of Earth’s most peculiar bioregions, inhabited by flightless birds seen nowhere else such as a nocturnal, burrowing parrot called the kakapo and kiwi.
Milford Sound is probably one of New Zealand’s most well known scenic attractions. Milford Sound/ Piopiotahi is a fiord in the south west of New Zealand’s South Island within Fiordland National Park, Piopiotahi (Milford Sound) Marine Reserve, and the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site.
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point and transfer privately to hotel. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Christchurch – Queenstown (B)
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the small town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 3 – Milford Sound (B/L)
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lak Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made homer tunnel to reach Milfors Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 4 – Queenstown (B)
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 5 –Queenstown – Mt Cook – Christchurch (B)
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
Day 6 – Departure (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioner coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary ( ‘Adventure Capital ’of Queenstown, Aoraki Mt Cook National Park, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Tekapo)
- Arrival documents
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 60.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian passport Holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides