A gurdwara is a place of assembly and worship for Sikhs. People from all faiths, and those who do not profess any faith are welcomed in Sikh gurdwaras.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur – Amritsar (MOB)
Upon arrival at Amritsar airport you will be greeted by our representative. Check in the hotel and overnight.
Day 2:Amritsar (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast visit Golden Temple, Akal Takht Sahib Visit Durgiana Temple. Afternoon visit Gurudwara Baba Budha Sahib, Gurudwara San Sahib, Gurudwara Chheharta Sahib. Evening visit Wagah Border which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. During evening armed soldiers, both Indian as well as Pakistani, fully decked in their uniform enacts a particularly hostile parade marked by lowering of their respective flags and closing the border gates. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the flags is carried out with great pomp and fervor. Overnight at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 3: Amritsar (65km 2 hrs) - Anandpur (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, check out from Hotel, drive to Sri Gurudwara Anandpur Sahib. On the way visit Gurudwara Baba Bakala. Then visit Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib. In afternoon, proceed to visit Virasat E Khalsa (Monday Closed), Gurudwara Kiratpur Sahib, Gurudwara Guru Ka Lahore. Overnight at hotel in Anandpur.
Day 4: Anandpur (250km 5 hrs) - Bathinda (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, check out from Hotel, drive to Gurudwara Fatehgarh Sahib, Gurudwara Burj Mata Gujri, Gurudwara Jyoti Sarup, and Gurudwara Saheed Ganj. Afternoon visit Gurudwara Sri Dukh Nirwaran Sahib in Patial. Drive for Bathinda. Overnight stay at hotel in Bathinda.
Day 5: Bathinda (200km 4 hrs) - Amritsar (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, check out from Hotel, drive to Gurudwara Sri Damdama Sahib then to a house where ‘choga’ of Guru Gobind Singh ji is kept. Enjoy Langar at Gurudwara Sri Dam Dama Sahib, Drive to Amritsar. On the way Visit Gurudwara Goindwal Sahib, Gurudwara Khadoor Sahib, Gurudwara Tarn Taran Sahib. Night at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 6: Amritsar – Kuala Lumpur (B/ Lunch at Gurudwara)
After breakfast, explore interesting shopping destinations. Amritsar city is famous for its traditional handicraft and handloom products including phulkari, lacquered woodwork, jewellery etc. Other attractive items available at Amritsar include Punjabi jutes, woolen garments and Patiala salwar Suits. After dinner, transfer to Amritsar Airport and continue onward journey.
Ground Tour cost valid till 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast & Lunch at Gurudwara as per itinerary
- Private tour and Transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- Includes toll, parking & fuel Cost
- English speaking tourist guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Indian E-Visa MYR 350 per person: 4 months validity
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 60 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Tipping for porterage, driver, guide and restaurant
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned
- Any transport during the day at leisure or any additional rides
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov - 20 Dec 2019 - Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 - Super Peak +15%
- Rates and itinerary subject to change without prior notice