Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley.
Chandigarh is bordered by the state of Punjab to the north, the west and the south, and by the state of Haryana to the east. It is considered to be a part of the Chandigarh capital region or Greater Chandigarh, which includes Chandigarh, and the city of Panchkula (in Haryana) and cities of Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur (in Punjab). It is located 260 km (162 miles) north of New Delhi and 229 km (143 miles) southeast of Amritsar.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival to Amritsar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Transfer to hotel. Check in the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 2 Delhi – Manali (Distance 538 km, estimated time 12 hrs 24 min) (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Manali. Lunch at local restaurant. On arrival check in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 Manali – Rohtang Pass - Manali (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Rohtang Pass (Optional), gateway of ancient trading routes to Lahaul, Ladakh & Central Asia. Note: The pass is closed during winter months till snows melt in summers. Pass through the picturesque village of Kothi, which offers views of glaciers and deep gorges through which the Beas River flows. Proceed to Solang Valley. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Manali (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed for half day tour to Hadimba Devi temple, explore Manali Mall road and Kullu City. Transfer back to hotel. Lunch and dinner serve at hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Manali – Chandigarh (Distance 306 km, estimated 8 hrs) (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, we will drive to Chandigarh. Delhi. On arrival, check in to the hotel for lunch. Later on visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukna Lake. In the evening have dinner at local restaurant and then transfer hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06 Chandigarh – Delhi (Distance 248 km, estimated 4 hrs) Departure (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel and then drive to Delhi. On arrival, proceed for lunch at local restaurant and then will proceed to visit Jama Masjid, India Gate, President House, and Parliament house. Dinner at local restaurant and then transfer airport for departure.
Ground Tour cost valid till 31 March 2022
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- 05 Nights hotel accommodation based on Twin/ Triple sharing with daily breakfast
- All Meals as per the itinerary mention.
- A/c transport for all airport transfers & sightseeing as per program.
- Non A/c transport in hill.
- English speaking local spot guide
- Monument & museum fee as per program.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Tipping for guide and driver
- India Visa Fees: MYR 210 - Multiple entry with 1 year validity
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance – MYR 60
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Rothang pass Excursion
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other services not specified above
- Price valid till 31 March 2022
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2021 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022 & CNY 2022 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice