Shimla is home to a number of buildings that are styled in the Tudorbethan and neo-Gothic architectures dating from the colonial era, as well as multiple temples and churches. The colonial architecture and churches, the temples and the natural environment of the city attracts tourists. Attractions include the Viceroy Lodge, the Christ Church, the Jakhoo Temple, the Mall Road and the Ridge, which together form the city centre. The Kalka–Shimla Railway line built by the British, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a major tourist attraction. Owing to its steep terrain, Shimla hosts the mountain biking race MTB Himalaya, which started in 2005 and is regarded as the biggest event of its kind in South Asia. Shimla also has the largest natural ice skating rink in South Asia. Apart from being a tourism centre, the city is also an educational hub with a number of colleges and research institutions.
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival to Delhi Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Transfer to hotel. Check in the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Delhi – Shimla (B/L/D) (Distance 342 km, estimated time 7 hrs 27 min)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Shimla. Lunch will be at local restaurant. Check in and dinner at hotel in Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Kufri- which provides ski slopes and known as the centre for winter sports. Here one can hire a pony (personal expenses) to go up to the certain hill top from where one can enjoy the view of Himalayan range. Return back to hotel for lunch. Proceed to the shopping mall area and towards Ridge. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Manali – Chandigarh (Distance 306 km, estimated 8 hrs) (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Chandigarh. Lunch at hotel and proceed to Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake. In the evening have dinner at local restaurant and transfer to hotel.
Day 5 Chandigarh – Departure (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Delhi. On arrival, proceed for lunch at local restaurant and then will proceed to visit Jama Masjid, India Gate, President House, Parliament house. Dinner at local restaurant and then transfer airport. End of tour with beautiful memories.
Ground Tour cost valid till 31 March 2022
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- 04 Nights hotel accommodation in respective hotel on Twin/Triple sharing room with daily breakfast
- All Meals as per the itinerary mention.
- A/c transport for all airport transfers & sightseeing as per program.
- Non A/c transport in hill.
- English speaking local spot guide
- Monument & museum fee as per program.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Tipping for guide and driver
- India Visa Fees : MYR 210 - Multiple entry with 1 year validity
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance – MYR 40
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other services not specified above
- Price valid till 31 March 2022
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2021 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022 & CNY 2022 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice