New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones. These islands are one of Earth’s most peculiar bioregions, inhabited by flightless birds seen nowhere else such as a nocturnal, burrowing parrot called the kakapo and kiwi.
Auckland is the largest metropolitan area in both Polynesia and New Zealand, with a population of 1.45 million people. It is in the northern half of the North Island, on a narrow isthmus of land that joins the Northland peninsula to the rest of the North Island.
The Bay of Islands is an area on the east coast of the Far North District of the North Island of New Zealand. It is one of the most popular fishing, sailing and tourist destinations in the country, and has been renowned internationally for its big-game fishing.
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
Upon Arrival at New Zealand airport, proceed to the meeting point and privately transferred to hotel. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Auckland – Bay of Islands (B)
Travel north over Auckland’s Harbour Bridge and along the Hibiscus Coast. There is an opportunity to view mighty kauri trees enroute. Continue north to arrive in the beautiful Bay of Islands. This afternoon enjoy a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds followed by a “Hole in the Rock” cruise. Disembark from the cruise in the “Romantic Russell” and spend some time exploring before taking the ferry back to paihia at your leisure (include ferry tickets).
Day 3 – Bay of Islands (B)
Today is at your own leisure to enjoy the Bay of Islands and Northland. You might like to book on optional Cape Reinga & Ninety Mile Beach Day Tour or take time to explore historic Russell or Kerikeri. Optional Activities not included in the tour price.
Day 4 – Bay of Islands – Auckland (B)
At leisure this morning to further explore this beautiful region. Later this afternoon return to Auckland.
Day 5 – Departure day
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to New Zealand airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 April 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer based on Private basis
- Transportation by deluxe air-con coach.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing entry fees and tour as specified in the itinerary (Picturesque Hibiscus Coast, Guided tour of Waitangi Treaty Grounds, Hole in the Rock Cruise, Historic Bay of Islands with romantic Russell)
- Arrival documents.
- 15% Goods and service tax
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 40.00 per person (Applicable for Malaysian Passport holder only)
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Any additional rides