Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox.
Day 1 Mauritius
Upon arrival at Mauritius International Airport and meet our representative. Rest of the day free. Mauritius, a sparkling crystal in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, will fascinate you. The contrast of colours, cultures and tastes makes the island so charming that the scene is set for an unforgettable holiday. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again.
Day 2 North Island Tour (B)
After breakfast, proceed to explore the northern region of the island. Visit the capital city of Port Louis. Later spend time at the ‘Le Caudan’ waterfront with its array of souvenir shops.
Day 3 South Island Tour (B)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of the exotic Southern Region of this Island. Start the tour by visiting the Floreal Factory near Curepipe. Visit Trou Aux Cerfs. The crater of an extinct volcano, Grand Basin, the island’s natural lake which is called the “Ganga” of Mauritius. Later, visit the view point of Black River Gorges National Park for some marvellous views.
Day 4 Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour (B)
After breakfast, experience a thrilling jetty ride across to the island of Ile Aux Cerf. Revel in the beauty of fine white sand and clear blue waters. The rest of the time here, is at leisure to explore the various water sports activities, kayaking, parasailing just to name a few.
Day 5: Depart Mauritius (B)
After breakfast, free for leisure. Evening transfer to Airport for the flight back to home.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
Cost for extra night:
- 4 nights’ accommodation based on Twin/ Triple basis with daily breakfast
- Private airport transfers
- Tour as per itinerary based on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Return international flight ticket
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan - RM 60 per person
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice