The Gold Coast is the ‘theme park capital of Australia’ with plenty of choices to appeal to all ages.
The Gold Coast is the ‘theme park capital of Australia’ with plenty of choices to appeal to all ages. From the world’s tallest and fastest thrill rides, to parks where you can see native Australian wildlife, or splash around in swimming pools and water slides; you’ll find it all on the Gold Coast. Meet your favourite movie characters and super-heroes; or swim with dolphins and sharks.
Day 1 Gold Coast
Upon arrival Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport, meet our representative. Transfer to Gold Coast Hotel.
Day 2 Paradise Country Farm (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Paradise Country Farm and having BBQ Lunch. After lunch continue the journey to Harbour Town Shopping and transfer back to hotel.
Day 3 Theme Park (B)
Breakfast at hotel.Choose ONE of below Theme Park
- Movieworld admission + Return SIC Transfer
- Seaworld admission + Return SIC Transfer
Day 4 Dream World (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick from hotel and transfer to Dream World, BOT2 Pass Koala (Incl. 6x8 Koala Photo - Child must at least 1.25m in height). Evening pick up from Dream World, transfer back to hotel.
- Sky Point admission (NO Transfer)
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and transfer to Gold Coast Airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Return airport/hotel transfer on private basis
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in twin/triple sharing
- Transportation & sightseeing on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis as per itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Service of local English speaking tour guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Australian Visa – MYR 30 per person
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 40 per person
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/ tipping/ any additional rides
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice