Day 1 Arrival Chiang Mai (Dinner)
- Meet at arrival at Chiang Mai International Airport.
- City orientation of Chiang Mai city Walls and 3 Kings Monument, Thapae Gate.
- Visit Chedi Luang Temple
- Dinner (Kantoke + show)
- Check in hotel and free and leisure.
Day 2 Chiang Mai – Pai *by 9-13 seated van (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Breakfast at hotel and check out.
- Visit Doi Suthep include automatic tram.
- Lunch at local restaurants.
- After lunch, transfer to PAI.
- Visit Pai World War II Memorial Bridge, Love of Pai Café (own expenses for coffee).
- Visit Pai Canyon then check in at Pai hotel.
- Pai walking street and enjoy local food at Pai night market by own expenses.
Day 3 Pai – Chiang Mai (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Visit Yunlai Viewpoint for sunrise and cloud sea, with serve 1 per person for hot coffee or coca with Chinese bun.
- Breakfast at hotel and check out at hotel.
- Visit Santichon Village, the only one Yunnan’s Village in Pai.
- Strawberry Farm (excluding picking fee).
- Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
Notice: depending on the seasonal and weather for strawberry program.
Day 4 Chiang Mai (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Breakfast at hotel and check out transfer to Chiang Mai.
- Visit Mae Thang Elephant at work for shows and 30 minutes Elephant riding.
- Visit Long Neck Village and experience Thai Costume with coffee and cake at Lanna Resort – Valley Café.
- Visit Bor Sang handicraft for souvenir shopping.
- After dinner, visit night market.
Day 5 Chiang Mai – Departure (Breakfast)
- Breakfast at hotel and check out.
- Transfer to Chiang Mai International airport for departure.
- Safe trip home.
<<< End of Tour>>>
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2024
IBIS Nimman or similar
Wintree City Resort or similar
Yoma Pai or Peacock De Pai hotel or similar
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- 03-night accommodation in Chiang Mai and 01-night accommodation in Pai with daily breakfast based on twin / triple sharing (join restaurant breakfast).
- Air-con transportation with one bottle of drinking water on coach / van on arrival day.
- English speaking tour guide (mandarin speaking tour guide is available on request).
- Tour program as per itinerary
- International flight ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional tour / activities.
- Soft drinks during meals.
- Surcharge during peak season.
- Non airport transfer on the extension stay.
- Shall pay tour guide and driver at RM14 per person per day.
- Rooms are subject to availability upon confirmation of the booking.
- Incidental charges will be on pax account.
- The restaurant that mentioned on the tour program could be change without prior notice on the availability.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- Every 16 pax adult passengers will be received addition 01 TL complimentary base on twin sharing (except 5-star hotel No FOC).
- All restaurants sequence in the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice which subject to availability.
- All the above-mentioned tour program are being flexible and subject to change without prior notice due to the weather conditions, uncontrollable or unexpected situations or force majeure, and safety reasons which are the priority to consider, the company is reserve the rights to change to make the tour program more proper and more smoothly, all times are approximately.
- Muslim food is available with additional charge of RM14 per person / per meal.
- Valid until 31 March 2024.
- Child is age under 12 years old.
- Sharing with twin bed is charge as adult tour fare.
- Sharing with extra bed is charge as 75% from adult tour fare.
- Sharing same room with parent and without extra ed is charge as 50% from adult tour fare.
- Age under 2 years old is free of charge.
- Additional charge of RM55 per person in case of non-optional tour to be implemented.
- Additional charge of RM85 per person in case of non-shopping dropped.
General Terms & Conditions
- Package Price
Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
A deposit of fifty percent of the tour package price per person is required when booking is made. Balance payment must be made 45 days prior to departure.
All reservations are subject to availability and confirmation. Peak season surcharge may apply.
The company acts only as an agent and does not operate any suppliers of services. The company will not be responsible or liable for weather, acts of God strikes, compulsory quarantine or other services beyond its control.
No refund will be available or any unused services.
- Terms and Conditions
Other terms and conditions apply.