Located on the Far North Queensland coast, Cairns is the heart of the Tropical North and an excellent base for exploring this wide and varied region. With the Great Barrier Reef on our doorstep, the spectacular Daintree Rainforest, Cooktown and Cape York to the north, the cool Tablelands and outback to the west and a variety of attractions inbetween, Cairns is a tropical playground with no shortage of attractions and activities to choose from.
Day 1 Arrival
Meet at appointed place for transfer from Airport to City Hotel in a Sit in coach. After check in, free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Free & Easy (B)
After breakfast. Free at own leisure for the whole day
Day 3 Free & Easy (B)
After breakfast. Free at own leisure for the whole day.
Day 4 Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer from Hotel to Airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
Cost for extra night:
- Accommodation includes breakfast
- Airport transfer as per itinerary
- Return international flight ticket
- Australian Visa – MYR 30 per person
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 40 per person
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Tipping/Any additional rides
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice