Perth, capital of Western Australia, sits where the Swan River meets the southwest coast. Sandy beaches line its suburbs, and the huge, riverside Kings Park and Botanic Garden on Mount Eliza offer sweeping views of the city. The Perth Cultural Centre houses the state ballet and opera companies, and occupies its own central precinct, including a theatre, library and the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
Day 1 Arrival
Meet at appointed place for transfer from Perth International Airport to City Hotel in a Sit in coach.
After check in, free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Fremantle Tour (B)
After breakfast, proceed for Fremantle Tour
Day 3 Full Day Tour (B)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour.
Choose 1 of the options provided below:
- Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers (seasonal) & Aborignal Culture. (Departs on Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun except 25 Dec)
- Four Wheel Drive Sand Dune/ Sand Boarding/ Koalas/ Pinnacles. (Departs Daily except 25 Dec) *Tour not suitable for pregnant women, infant or people with back problem)
- Margaret River Cave-Winery & Busselton Jett Departs Daily (Sep - Apr), except 25 Dec Departs Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri & Sat (May-Aug)
- New Norcia Benedictine History, Swan Valley & Afternoon Tea including fish and chip lunch (Departs Wed, Thur, except 25 Dec).
- Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk including gourmet picnic lunch (Departs on Tue except 25 Dec).
Day 4 Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer from Perth City Hotel to Perth Airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
- Accommodation in Central City, includes daily breakfast
- Sit in Coach guided tours with commentaries and English speaking guide.
- Airport transfer as per itinerary abov
- Return international flight ticket
- Australian Visa – MYR 30 per person
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – MYR 40 per person
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/Tipping/Any additional rides
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice