The capital of the state of Selangor is Kuala Selangor, only an hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. There are a few reasons why, especially local, tourists visit the small town. First of all the popular Kuala Selangor Firefly colony can be found nearby the town. Another reason is to have a meal at one the great fresh seafood restaurants at Pasir Penambang (small village next to Kuala Selangor). People also visit the small town to enjoy the great panoramic views from the top of Bukit Melawati.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur Arrival
Meet upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2). Check in hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 2: Half Day Kuala Lumpur Tour + Fireflies Tour (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick up at hotel lobby and proceed for Half Day City Tour. Places to visit: King Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (Include ticket) and Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop). Drive pass: KL Botanical Garden, KL Bird Park, Orchid Garden, Memorial Tun Abdul Razak, Police Museum and Islamic Art Museum. Local product: Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom, Jadi Batik and Leather shop. Transfer back to hotel. Driver will pick up back for fireflies tour. Drive to Bukit Melawati. Silver leaf monkey feeding at Melawati Hill. Dinner at restaurant (set seafood dinner). Fireflies watching by boat (include ticket). Depart back to Kuala Lumpur. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 3: Half Day Water Rafting (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Driver will pick up at hotel lobby at transfer Gopeng. Arrive at Gopeng and proceed to Riverbug office for safety briefing. Safety briefing on white water rafting by qualified instructor & water confidence tests. Rafting will then commence. Rafting distance about 7km passing through 7 to 9 rapids, 90 to 120 minutes completion. BBQ lunch at beside the river (buffet). Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and driver will transfer to KLIA/KLIA2 for departure.
PACKAGE RATE VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 2019:
* Kuala Lumpur Tourism Tax (RM10 P/R/N)
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
Child with Bed : 75% from Adult Price
Child without Bed : 50 % from Adult Price
- Accommodation as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary (PVT)
- Return Airport Transfer
- Half Day KL City Tour, Half Day White Water Rafting, Fireflies Tour
- Entrance fee: Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- Driver cum guide English speaking
- Complimentary 1 bottle drinking water per day/tour
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure
- Entrance Fee
- Tipping for driver (RM10 per day/tour)
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentions in itinerary
- Foreign tourists staying in hotel in Malaysia – RM10.00 per room per night.
- Rate and itinerary to change without prior notice
- 15% peak season surcharge will occur (date will advise)
- No booking has been made and room is subject to availability upon request.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
- Illness or Absence
- Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.