Genting Highlands is a high-altitude hill resort in Malaysia, situated in the Titiwangsa Mountains northeast of Kuala Lumpur. Developed since the 1960s, the site comprises hotels, a shopping mall, restaurants and the Casino de Genting. Its Chin Swee Caves Temple sits on forested acreage with mountain views. Genting Skyway, a cable car, connects the resort with the plateau town Gohtong Jaya.
Date : Valid Until December 2020
Pax no : Minimum 2 Pax
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur Arrival
Meet upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2). Check in hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Kuala Lumpur Tour (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick up at hotel lobby and proceed for Full Day City Tour. Places to visit: King Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (Include ticket) KL Tower Observation Deck (include ticket) and Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop). Drive pass: KL Botanical Garden, KL Bird Park, Orchid Garden, Memorial Tun Abdul Razak, Police Museum and Islamic Art Museum. Lunch at local restaurant (own expenses). Local product: Royal Selangor Pewter, Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom, Jadi Batik and Leather shop. Transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 3: Full Day Genting Highlands (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Driver pick up from hotel lobby after breakfast and transfer to Genting Highland Tour. En- route will stop at Batu Caves (45 minutes – photo stop). This is a historical place for the Hindus in Malaysia. It has 272 steps to take to enter the caves. Proceed to Awana Cable Car Station to the highland of Genting - Sky Avenue Mall Genting (Attraction: Snow World theme park, Video Games Park, Genting Bowl, Casino and Genting Premium Outlet (GPO). Driver pick up from Awana cable car station and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
PACKAGE VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 2020:
Note: Effective on September 01, 2017, the Tourism Tax (TTx) will be imposed for foreign tourists staying in hotel(s) in Malaysia – RM10.00 per room per night.
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
Child with Bed : 75% from Adult Price
Child without Bed : 50 % from Adult Price
- Accommodation as per itinerary with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary (PVT)
- Return Airport Transfer
- Full Day KL City Tour & Full Day Genting Tour
- Entrance KL Tower ticket, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery and 2 way Genting cable car
- Driver cum guide English speaking
- Complimentary 1 bottle drinking water per day/tour
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure
- Entrance Fee
- Tipping for driver (RM10 per day/tour)
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentions in itinerary
- Foreign tourists staying in hotel in Malaysia – RM10.00 per room per night.
- Rate and itinerary to change without prior notice
- 15% peak season surcharge will occur (date will advise)
- No booking has been made and room is subject to availability upon request.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
- Illness or Absence
- Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.