Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations.
Goa is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its white sand beaches, nightlife, places of worship and World Heritage-listed architecture. It has rich flora and fauna, owing to its location on the Western Ghats range, a biodiversity hotspot.
Day 1 Arrive Goa Airport – Transfer to Hotel
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet by our representative. Check in the hotel and overnight.
Day 2 Goa – North Goa Sightseeing (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to North Goa for sightseeing at Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach. Rest of time free at leisure. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3 Goa – South Goa Sightseeing (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to South Goa for sightseeing at Dona Paula beach, Miramar Beach, Panaji Markets, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Church of St. Francis of Assisi and Mangueshi Temple.In between the tours you can enjoy the boat ride in Mondovi River. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 4 Departure (B)
After breakfast free and easy and transfer to airport for departure.
Ground Tour cost valid till 31 March 2022
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Return Airport transfers by Private Car
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation in above chosen hotels in Double – King Size Bed on Half board
- 01 Full Day North Goa Sightseeing
- 01 Full Day South Goa Sightseeing
- Boat ride in Mondovi River in Goa
- All currently applicable taxes
- Includes toll, parking, riverboat & fuel Cost
- English speaking tourist guide
- Tipping for guide and driver
- India Visa Fees : MYR 210 - Multiple entry with 1 year validity
- International airfare
- Monument entrance fees
- Tour guide during the tours
- Flower Bed Decoration / Candle light Dinner (on request)
- Travel Insurance – MYR 40
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Price valid till 31 March 2022
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2021 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022 & CNY 2022 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice