Sydney the oldest, biggest, and most beautiful of all Australian cities, lies amid a seductive intermingling of land and sea. Glide along the glittering harbor on a ferry, see the white sails of the Opera House gleaming in the sunshine, admire the graceful arch of the Harbour Bridge, and it’s hard to imagine this vibrant state capital of New South Wales was once a convict colony. In 1788, it was at Sydney Cove where Captain Arthur Phillip, commander of the First Fleet, established the first British colony in Australia.
Sydney’s fabled history in the narrow, cobbled laneways and historic buildings of the Rocks and the city’s excellent museums, to learn about the Gadigal aboriginal people, who once thrived on this land. Sydney still fizzes with the adventurous spirit of its settlers. Climb the harbor bridge, surf the green-barrel breaks at Sydney’s golden beaches, or fly over the city on a scenic tour. Wildlife-rich wilderness areas surround the city providing appealing day trip possibilities.
Day 1 Arrival at Sydney Airport
Upon arrival at Sydney International Airport, proceed to the meeting point for transfer to hotel in a Seat in Coach. Transfer to Sydney Hotel.
Day 2 Full Day Tour (B)
After breakfast, choose one (1) of the following FREE SIC day tours.
- Morning Sydney City Tour – Magical Manly & Beyond (Depart daily)
- Afternoon Sydney City Tour – Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (Depart daily)
Day 3 Full Day Tour (B) (Distance 75 km, estimated 50 minutes’ drive by road)
After breakfast, proceed for a tour to Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife.
Day 4 Full Day Tour (B)
After breakfast, choose one (1) of the following SIC day tours
- Port Stephens Dolphins & Dunes (Departs Mon, Wed & Sat)
- Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience (Departs Tue, Fri & Sun)
- Canberra - Australia’s Capital City Icons (Departs Mon & Fri)
Day 5 Departure (B)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport from hotel to Sydney International Airport.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
- Accommodation in Central City, with daily breakfast
- Transportation & sightseeing on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Return International Flight
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Australian Visa – MYR 30 per person
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – RM 40 per person
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips.
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure/ any additional rides
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice