Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur – Amritsar
Upon arrival to Amritsar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Transfer to hotel. Check in the hotel. Overnight stay at proposed hotel in Amritsar.
Day 2: Amritsar (B/Lunch at temple)
After breakfast at Hotel, visit the Golden Temple, followed by Akal Takht Sahib, Durgiana Mandir, and Mata Lal Davi Mandir. Lunch at temple – no cost.
Evening visit Wagah Border which is famous for its ‘Retreat’ ceremony in time of sunset. Armed soldiers, both Indian as well as Pakistani, fully decked in their uniform enacts a particularly hostile parade marked by lowering of their respective flags and closing the border gates. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the flags is carried out with great pomp and fervor. Proceed to Hotel and overnight at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 3: Amritsar (B)
After breakfast at Hotel, proceed to tour Gurudwaras:- Gurudwara Goindwal Sahib, Khadoor Sahib, Gurudwara Baba Budha Sahib, Gurudwara Taran Taran Sahib. Enjoy Langar at Gurudwara Sahib. Rest of the half day is free at your own for leisure and shopping. Overnight stay in hotel Amritsar.
Day 4: Amritsar (B)
After breakfast, proceed to explore interesting shopping destinations. Amritsar city is famous for its traditional handicraft and handloom products including phulkari, lacquered woodwork, jewellery etc. Other attractive items available at Amritsar include Punjabi suits, woollen garments and Patiala salwar Suites. Late afternoon transfer to Amritsar Airport and continue onward journey.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by our representative
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast and lunch at temple on Day 2
- Private tour and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, government taxes and service charges
- English speaking tourist guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Indian E-Visa MYR 350 per person : 4 months validity
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) - MYR 40 per person
- Lunch and dinner
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips.
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any transport during the day at leisure / Tipping / Any additional rides
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice