A virgin jungle expanse covering 4,343 square kilometers, Taman Negara was established in 1939 and is Malaysia’s first and largest National Park. It is also one of the oldest rainforests in the world, estimated at 130 million years old. The diversity of flora and fauna here is phenomenal, making it one of the world’s richest ecosystems.
RESORT: Mutiara Taman Negara
DATE VALIDITY: Until March 2022
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
TOUR TYPE: SIC (Guided tour for 2 or above pax) + 3 complimentary activities
COST PER PAX (MYR)
(OCT - FEB)
(MAR - SEP)
CHALET SUITE/ 1 BEDROOM SUITE
(OCT - FEB)
(MAR - SEP)
TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS & CHARGES
You have 2 options to start your tour from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Tahan OR Labu Sentral Jetty.
- Kuala Tahan – Mutiara Resort is just 2 minutes by boat
Additional MYR100 per person per way from Kuala Lumpur for transportation
- Labu Sentral Jetty – Mutiara Resort experience the 1.5 hours boat ride deep into the jungle overlooking the lush green scenery.
Additional MYR100 per person per way from Kuala Lumpur for transportation and boat
KUALA LUMPUR – TAMAN NEGARA
07:30 AM - Assemble at Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur (lower lobby entrance)
08:00 AM - Depart to Kuala Tahan OR Labu Sentral Jetty
Onwards to Mutiara Resort based on Option 1 or Option 2
Enjoy you stay in Mutiara Taman Negara
TAMAN NEGARA – KUALA LUMPUR
09.30 AM - Assemble at resort jetty – Labu Sentral Jetty – Kuala Lumpur
01:00 PM - Assemble at resort jetty – Kuala Tahan – Kuala Lumpur
06:00 PM - Expected arrival at Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Guided Activities with Nature Guide
- Night Jungle Walk
- Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway (subject to availability) and Teresek Hill
- Tahan River Boat Trip (Kelah Fish Sanctuary and Lata Berkoh Cascades)
- Transfer to Kuala Tahan Jetty
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars, laundries or other expenditures during the duration of tour
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.