Unearth our breathtaking collection of luxury suites, a crowning villa, and One&Only Private Homes, all inspired by the beauty and traditions of Malaysia’s enchanting southeast. Showcasing fresh exotic delicacies with flair and flavour; cultivating wellness with new and ancient local wisdoms; curating adventures through unspoilt nature and warm tropical waters; One&Only Desaru Coast will illuminate secrets of the east like never before.
DATE VALIDITY : Until June 2021
NO.OF PAX : 2 Adults + 2 Child
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – ONE & ONLY DESARU COAST
Arrive at One & Only Desaru Coast then proceed check in. Enjoy your stay.
DAY 2 FREE & EASY (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure.
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out
COST FOR 2 ADULST & 2 CHILD (MYR)
RAINFOREST JUNIOR SUITE WITH A PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL
OCEAN JUNIOR SUITE WITH A PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL
- 2 night stay at Family Room
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- Selected scheduled guest activity
- Complimentary access to 24 hours fitness center featuring the latest Technogym and a Pilates studio
- Complimentary WIFI access
- International and Domestic Flight
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
- Children from 4 years to under 12 years – stay and dine free from the children’s menu during Low and Shoulder Seasons.
- Children from 4 years to under 12 years – a fee of RM 432 per child, per night inclusive of breakfast applies during High season.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.