Flanked by a tropical rainforest, limestone cliffs and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, the natural beauty on our Island of Legends is as dramatic as it is serene. Tucked away within an UNESCO World Geopark, our Resort’s Malay-style pavilions and villas offer both quiet, romantic havens for lovebirds as well as versatile family-oriented retreats. Wake up with a morning swim in your plunge pool before enjoying breakfast on the deck, then head out to explore the mysterious mangrove forests, winding rivers and ancient sea stacks that create our unique landscape. Find some balance at The Geo Spa, then sit down for authentic Malay cuisine at Ikan-Ikan before toasting the spectacular, jewel-tone sunset with a cocktail at Rhu Bar. Tomorrow, there will be even more wonders to see.
DATE VALIDITY : 20 December 2021
NO.OF PAX : Minimum 2 Pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – FOUR SEASONS RESORT
Arrive at Langkawi Airport, meet and greet by our representative then transfer to resort for check in. Free at own leisure.
DAY 2 FREE AT OWN LEISURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure.
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until transfer to airport for departure.
COST PER PAX (MYR)
Garden View Ground Floor
Garden View Upper Floor
Partial Sea View Ground Floor
Partial Sea View Upper Floor
- 2 nights stay
- Private return airport transfer
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons at Kelapa Grill
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Access to gymnasium and tennis court (unattended)
- Bicycles for use only on resort
- All Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, wind surfing, stand up paddle, etc.
- Access to Lutong Kids Club with supervised activities
- Daily resort activities (Jalan Jalan Pagi/Petang Nature Walk)
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.