Senja Bay offers calm and tranquility with spectacular sunsets, a perfect paradise for beach and nature lovers. This beautiful pristine resort features clean beaches, picturesque scenery, virgin rainforest, crystal clear turquoise-blue waters and many splendid diving spots. Experience the thrill of seeing manta rays, reef tip sharks, green turtles, colourful fishes and coral gardens at the island.
RESORT: Senja Bay Resort
DATE VALIDITY: 30 January – 15 November 2022
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL PERHENTIAN ISLAND (L/D)
08:30 AM - Meet at Kuala Besut Jetty for boarding
09:00 AM - Depart to Perhentian Island by boat (Approx. 30 mins)
09:30 AM - Arrival at Senja Bay Resort
12:30 PM - Lunch
02:00 PM - Check in, free at own leisure
07:30 PM - Dinner
DAY 2 SNORKELLING TRIP (B/L/D)
08:00 AM - Breakfast
09:30 AM - Meet at Snorkeling Centre for briefing
10:00 AM - Proceed with Snorkeling Trip
01:00 PM - Packed Lunch
02:30 PM - Continue Snorkeling Trip
07:30 PM - BBQ Dinner
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
08:00 AM - Breakfast
11:00 AM - Check out
12:00 PM - Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
COST PER PAX (MYR)
Sea Facing Air-Condition
Extension per night
From Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM (daily)
From Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty: 08:00 AM / 12:00 PM / 04:00 PM (daily)
*Timing is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Return speedboat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty – Perhentian Island – Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 2 snorkelling trips, equipment provided during the trip only
- International or Domestic Flight
- Return airport transfer
- Marine Park Fee (MYR5 – Malaysian / MYR30 – Non Malaysian)
- Majlis Daerah Besut Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room services, mini bars, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for Weekend, Public Holidays, School Holidays and Peak Seasons
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian RM 10 per person (Payable by the client directly to the hotel)
- Any other taxes impose by the authorities from time to time
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.