Senja Bay offers calm and tranquility with spectacular sunsets, a perfect paradise for beach and nature lovers. This beautiful pristine resort features clean beaches, picturesque scenery, virgin rainforest, crystal clear turquoise-blue waters and many splendid diving spots. Experience the thrill of seeing manta rays, reef tip sharks, green turtles, colourful fishes and coral gardens at the island.
RESORT: Senja Bay Resort
DATE VALIDITY: Until September 2021
NO.OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL PERHENTIAN ISLAND (L/D)
08:30 AM - Meet at Kuala Besut Jetty for boarding
09:00 AM - Depart to Perhentian Island by boat (Approx. 30 mins)
09:30 AM - Arrival at Senja Bay Resort
12:30 PM - Lunch
02:00 PM - Check in, free at own leisure
07:30 PM - Dinner
DAY 2 SNORKELLING TRIP (B/L/D)
08:00 AM - Breakfast
09:30 AM - Meet at Snorkeling Centre for briefing
10:00 AM - Proceed with Snorkelling Trip
01:00 PM - Packed Lunch
02:30 PM - Continue Snorkelling Trip
07:30 PM - BBQ Dinner
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
08:00 AM - Breakfast
11:00 AM - Check out
12:00 PM - Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
COST PER MAX (MYR)
SEA FACING ROOM 2ND LEVEL
Extension Per Night
*All prices are quoted before adding SST, Tourist Tax and any other taxes impose by the authorities from time to time.
From Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM (daily)
From Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty: 08:00 AM / 12:00 PM / 04:00 PM (daily)
- Return speedboat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty – Perhentian Island – Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 2 snorkeling trips, equipment provided during the trip only
- International or Domestic Flight
- Marine Park Fee (MYR5 – Malaysian / MYR30 – Non Malaysian)
- Travel Insurance
- Land transfer from Airport (Kota Bharu) to Kuala Besut Jetty
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars, laundries or other expenditures during the duration of tour
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.