Forested hills, romantic white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters greet visitors to tropical Palau Langkawi, the largest of the 99 islands in Langkawi archipelago. Known mysteriously as “Legendary Island” because of myths associated with its ancient geological formations, it drifts serenely alongside Malaysia in the azure Andaman Sea.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2020
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL AT LANGKAWI
Arrival in Langkawi. Meet and greet our representative. Then proceed with full day tour to Telaga Harbour Park, Chocoffee, Cable Car + 3D Art Museum. Continue tour to Galeria Perdana, Langkawi Wildlife Park, Tanjung Rhu Beach, Eagle Square and Langkawi Fair-Duty Free shopping.
DAY 2 FREE DAY (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure.
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure until transfer to airport for departure.
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- 2 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return Langkawi Airport/Kuah Jetty-hotel transfer (seat-in-coach)
- Driver cum guide
- 1 full day city tour by seat-in-coach
- Return flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fee
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tipping for driver (Recommend MYR5/per person per day)
- Local government fee:
- MYR3 per room per night (3 star hotel)
- MYR5 per room per night (5 star hotel)
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- Rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
- Meritus Pelangi validity until 19 Dec 2020
Optional: Sky bridge (RM6/A,RM4/C)
Sky Glide (RM16/A, RM14/C)
MYR43 per adult
MYR33 per child
MYR85 per adult
MYR65 per child
MYR5 per adult
MYR3 per child
MYR10 per adult
MYR5 per child
MYR30 per adult
MYR22 per child
MYR46 per adult
MYR28 per child
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.