Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa, part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. It’s known for beaches and surfing spots, particularly at Kuta and Banko Banko (in south Lombok). The motor-vehicle-free Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno), off Lombok’s west coast, offer more beaches, reefs for diving and snorkeling, and a sea turtle hatchery.
Day 1 Arrive Lombok International Airport (D)
Upon arrival at Lombok airport, meet our representative and transfer to the hotel for check in.
Day 2 Full Day Gili Trawangan Tour (Approx. 30 minutes by boat) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to harbour and sailing to Gili Trawangan by private boat or speed boat. Upon arrival at Gili Trawangan islet nature direct enjoy your snorkelling in the pristine clear sea water around Gili Trawangan, see the gorgeous special view and the amazing under water lives that will hypnotic you to be one of the nature lover, spend time enjoying the Gili Trawangan Island with a bicycle ride or horse car (own expenses). After lunch and transfer back to Lombok jetty and then pass by Monkey Forest on the way back to the hotel.
Day 3 Sasak Traditional Tour – Transfer to Airport (B/L)
After breakfast, check out and start full day tour to South of Lombok visiting Banyu Mulek Pottery Village, Banyu Mulek Pottery Village becomes a clear evidence of Sasak Tradition where the pottery making traditionally still exist and has been recognize by international. While culture touch and atmosphere are by coming to Sukarare Village, to see traditional sarong by hand made, and continue to Sasak Traditional Village (Sade) sitting by road side and rice field, offering you to see a glimpse of life especially traditional thatched di sign of dwellings in the soaring roofs. Then, visit Tanjung Aan Beach and Kuta Beach famous for its impressive white sandy beach for swimming, sun bathing and great surfing area. After free at leisure till transfer to airport for flight home.
Ground Tour cost valid until 31 March 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation based on Twin/Triple sharing with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Indonesian/ English speaking guide or guide driver
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – RM 40 per person
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice