Johor has a diverse cultural heritage and some gazetted rainforests, namely the Endau-Rompin range. Most of the economic sectors are concentrated in manufacturing and industry, but visitors will find that Johor has some spectacular places to see, especially those concerning history.
DATE VALIDITY : Until Dec 2021
NO.OF PAX: Minimum 2 – 3 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL JOHOR + CITY TOUR
Upon arrival at Senai Airport, meet and greet by our representative. Transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 HALF DAY JOHOR CITY TOUR (B)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing to
- 0’ Miles the Kilometre Zero (photostop)
- Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque
- Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Walk
- JB Old Chinese Temple
- Indian Glass Temple
- Istana Bukit Serene (photostop)
Transfer to hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 3 DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Senai Airport for departure.
COST PER PAX (MYR)
PERTH HOTEL SENAI
IMPIANA HOTEL SENAI
- Round Trip Transfer Senai Airport - Johor Hotel - Senai Airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation at your selected hotel
- Meals as indicated above
- Half Day Johor City Tour
- Driver & guide tipping
- Meals and beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Sighseeing Point Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars, laundries or other expenditures during the duration of tour
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only quotation, no reservation has been made until we have received your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to Check-In date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing.