Endau-Rompin is a lovely national park in the southeastern piece of Peninsular Malaysia. It contains the absolute most established rainforests on the planet. The name originates from the two streams that go through the recreation center; the Endau River and the Rompin River. You can visit the national park to see numerous waterfalls and to visit the Orang Asli village.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2020
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 4 pax | Maximum 10 pax
COST: MYR1,090 per pax
PICK-UP TIME: 12:30 PM - 01:00 PM
DAY 1 BEKOK OFFICE | ENDAU ROMPIN (SELAI) NATIONAL PARK (D)
Upon arrival in Bekok, transfer to Lubok Merekek campsite to begin the adventure. Lunch at own arrangement before departure to the campsite where you will be taught to set up tents. At approximately 03:00 PM, we will commence our trekking expedition from Lubok Merekek to Pandan Waterfalls, passing through Lubok Tapah along the way. Experienced guide will teach you how to identify edible plants, fruits and medicinal leaves, drinkable wild vines and plants as well as various water sources that are safe to drink without boiling. The water comes from underground (known as “mata air” to the locals) and is clean and safe.
Pandan Waterfalls is more than 100 feet in height, cascading down a vertical rock wall. Once we’ve enjoyed ourselves, we will return to base camp at Lubok Merekek to rest and enjoy our dinner. We will then proceed to collect firewood to stay warm. After 09:00 PM, we will embark on a nocturnal jungle walk along the 4WD track provided the weather is permissive. Do keep an eye out for nocturnal animals such as foxes, porcupines, snakes, wild cats, mouse deer and more.
DAY 2 ENDAU ROMPIN (SELAI) NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will proceed to enjoy a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure with rubber tubes for an hour or two. Lunch is then served. After that, your jungle survival lessons begin. You will learn how to collect firewood, start fires using only natural resources around you and how to maintain it for cooking and warmth, how to tie fishing hooks and prepare a fishing line as well as the right fishing spots to cast the line. You will also be taught the gruesome task of slaughtering a live chicken and cleaning it traditionally.
You are also expected to prepare dinner in a true jungle survival way. You will also have to cook rice and other dishes using bamboo and wild leaves. Once dinner is out of the way, we will forgo our tents and sleep out in the open. Participants will be given time slots to maintain the fire which is essential in keeping forest animals away.
DAY 3 ENDAU ROMPIN (SELAI) NATIONAL PARK | BEKOK OFFICE (B/L)
We will break camp once breakfast is done. However, that will not be the end. You will learn a slew of jungle survival skills such as animal trappings, compass orienteering and how to tie basic knots. Then, we will enjoy lunch before departing on the 4WD to Bekok to conclude the tour.
- English Speaking guide
- Return transfers
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at campsite
- Meals: Full-Board (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners); Ingredients will be provided
- International or Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to Bekok
- Entrance fee not mentioned in above
- Driver & Guide Tipping (MYR10 per person/per day)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.