Bandung, Capital of West Java, a great place to visit any time of the year. Not only renowned for it’s picturesque open vista, but the town also offers many attractions well worth a visit.
Bandung is the capital city of West Java, and the third largest city in Indonesia after Jakarta and Surabaya. Nicknamed Parijs van Java (Paris of Java) by the Dutch for its resemblance to Paris and European atmosphere back in colonial times, Bandung also earned another nickname as Kota Kembang, literally meaning the Flower City since Bandung used to have a lot of flowers.
Located at the altitude of 768m and surrounded by the lush and beautiful Parahyangan mountains makes the climate mild and pleasant. The city has been well known for its universities, clothing and a great place for gastronomic adventure. Nowadays, Bandung has become a very popular weekend escape for Jakartans, who would crowd the city on weekends and national holidays.
Day 1 Bandung – Bandung City and Shopping Tour
Meet our representative upon arrival at Hussein Sastranegara Bandung Airport and proceed on a shopping tour to Bali Heaven and Rumah Mode. Proceed to Cihampelas Jeans and T-Shirt Centre and Jeans Tiga for shopping. Check in Hotel.
Day 2 Bandung City Tour (B)
After breakfast, proceed to Bandung City for sightseeing. We will pass through Gedung Sate and Asia African Building then to Lembang (Ciwidey Kawah Putih). We will then return back to continue main shopping at Pasar Baru (textile, kain batik, telekung, kain hela and snacks from Bandung). After shopping proceed back to hotel overnight.
Day 3 Hotel – Shopping City Tour – Airport (B)
After breakfast, check out hotel and proceed for shopping tour to Bandung Indah Plaza, Cibaduyut Leather bag and shoes centre and some Factory Outlets at Riau and Dago Street. Buy some local snacks at “Kartika Sari “and transfer to departure back home.
Ground Tour cost valid until 30 September 2019
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Hotel accommodation based on twin/triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary
- Entrance Fee as per stated in itinerary
- Indonesian/ English speaking guide or guide driver
- Return International Flight Ticket
- Tipping for guide/driver
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses, optional tour and any not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance (Applicable for Malaysian Passport Holder only) – MYR 40 per person
- Price valid till 30 September 2019
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice