Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple.
Day 1 Arrive Bali – Pandawa Beach - Uluwatu Temple (D)
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport, meet and greet our representative. Transfer and check in hotel. Then proceed to Pandawa Beach, one of the many beautiful beaches in Bali and trendy main tourist attraction, Uluwatu Temple, the gorgeous cliff temple as the hidden pearl of Bali, then enjoy sea food dinner at Kedonganan Jimbaran Beach – back to hotel and rest at leisure.
Day 2 Bali – Barong Dance - Kintamani Tours (B/L/D)
After breakfast, start tour with a visit to Batu Bulan to witness the Barong Dance, one of the sacred dances in Bali as representation of human life between God and Bad – Tampak Siring, holy temple with the spring magic water– Kintamani, the best scenery volcano surrounded by lake and mountain. Lunch at local restaurant – Bali Coffee Plantation, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and more. Also do not miss the session on how Balinese coffee is made in traditional ways, and taste fresh Balinese coffee or ginger tea and also see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, it produces "Coffee Luwak" - Celuk Village, the traditional gold & silver jewelry process. Dinner at local restaurant - Back to hotel.
Day 3 Depart Bali (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till transfer to airport for flight home.
Ground Tour Cost valid until 31 March 2020
COST PER PERSON IN MYR:
- Return airport/hotel transfer on private basis
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Twin/Triple sharing with daily breakfast
- Transportation & sightseeing on private basis as per itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Service of local English speaking tour guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel Insurance VIP Plan – RM 40 per person
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Camera fees etc. not specified
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porterage & restaurant tips
- Optional tour and any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Price valid till 31 March 2020
- 15 Nov – 20 Dec 2019 – Peak + 10%
- 21 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020 & CNY 2020 – Super Peak + 15%
- Rate and itinerary subject to change without prior notice