A homestay, characterized by its fruits and vegetables, is located at Bentong Durian Bilut Hills. Standing along with the gentle breeze, you can enjoy the nature view of the emerald-green grasslands while breathing faint aroma of the king of the fruit.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2020
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – BILUT HILLS RESORT
Arrive at Bilut Hills Resort. Free at own leisure or proceed for Indoor/ Outdoor activities at the resort. Or visit Chamang Waterfalls (own arrangement – 20 minutes’ drive from Bilut Hills Resort).
DAY 2 DEPARTURE (B)
Early morning join Mountain Tracking and Sunrise View (optional activities). After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out.
TOTAL COST FOR 2 PAX (MYR)
- 1 nights’ stay at Twin Corner or Twin Inter Room
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- Free Indoor and Outdoor activities (Except ATV and Archery)
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- 8 Ball Pool Board
- Video Game
- Karaoke (prior booking required upon check in)
- Card Game
- Carrom Board
- Fruit Farm Tour
- Mountain Tracking and Sunrise View
- Rabbit Farm
- Stargazing at night
- ATV & Archery (chargeable)
- MYR 40 per adult/ MYR 20 per child
- Steamboat (Min 2 pax), BBQ (Min 6 pax), Buffet (Min 10 pax)
- Dinner chargeable : MYR 40 per adult, MYR 20 per child
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- MYR 160 per room per night surcharge applicable during weekends (Fri & Sat), year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.