Peaceful and tranquil , Resorts World Kijal is an excellent 5-star property located on the East Coast of Terengganu and is just 20 minutes from Kerteh Airport or 30 minutes from Cherating. Surrounded by 800 acres of natural greenery and a 7.6 kilometers beachfront with stunning panoramic views of the ocean, you are perfectly situated amid nature, making for an ideal place to stay. During your stay, experience local culture as the resort is near fishing villages and night markets, enjoy firefly watching, and relax on some mangrove cruises. Famed for its 18-hole golf course and beautiful architecture you can also enjoy various water sports like windsurfing, jet skiing, and fishing. Along with on-site dining options and comfortable rooms, Resorts World Kijal is a great escape for guests who appreciate scenery and culture.
DATE VALIDITY: Until December 2020
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL – RESORT WORLD KIJAL
Arrive at Resort World Kijal then proceed check in. Enjoy your stay.
DAY 2 DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until check out.
TOTAL COST FOR 2 PAX (MYR)
- 1 nights’ stay at Deluxe Room
- Breakfast at room for 2 persons
- Free Welcome drink for 2 persons
- Free upgrade to Premier Room – subject to availability
- 50% discount on Extra Bed – subject to availability
- 50% discount on Sport & Recreational Facilities
- 30% discount for Food and Beverages
- Personal expenses
- All services are not mention as above
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.