Legoland Resort Malaysia houses an on-site theme park, water park and hotel into one Lego themed destination. It is the ideal family holiday destination with more than 70 fun-filled rides, slides, live shows and attractions offering adventure, education and fun for action-packed day trips or a short break. Legoland Resort Malaysia is specifically designed for families with children aged between 2 to 12 years old. It is the first of its kind in Asia and the largest Lego themed attraction in the world.
DATE VALIDITY: Until March 2021
NO. OF PAX: Minimum 2 pax
DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN JOHOR
- Proceed to check in
- Free at own leisure
DAY 2 FULL DAY AT LEGOLAND (B)
- Breakfast at hotel and check out
- Proceed transfer to Legoland and enjoy 1 day admission
COST PER PAX (MYR)
- 1 night stay at Johor City Hotel with breakfast
- 1-Day Combo Ticket to Legoland Theme Park, Water Park and Sea Life (Live show)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars, laundries or other expenditures during the duration of tour
- All services are not mention as above
- Free admission for children below three (3) years old
- Thistle Hotel valid until 31 December 2020 only
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person
- MYR11 is chargeable at the Lego Water Park for mandatory swim diapers for children below 3 years old
- 10% surcharge applicable during weekends
- 15% super peak season surcharge applicable during year-end holidays, public holidays and school holidays as per the Malaysian calendar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation, no reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and has to be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
- If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
- Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.